FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 29/03/12 03:28 PM Posted 29/03/12 03:28 PM Ah sorry buddy ill be off the road too. there are alot of ways you can cruise through up there. just need a couple of tanks of fuel as its a long run.
allmtr Member 512 Member For: 17y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Newcastlish Posted 31/03/12 11:15 AM Posted 31/03/12 11:15 AM Can't believe I went all the way to Jambo and there were no Xr6t's (well that I saw)Managed to pick up some good deals with the vendors though
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 31/03/12 11:34 AM Posted 31/03/12 11:34 AM (edited) There was a silver one there it ran a 12.6 that I saw. There were some other XT's and a Fairmont but they ran in the 15's and 16's which I'm not sure even qualifies. There was a white E series there that I saw run an 11.1 with a very soft launch. The Barra powered Cortina was the best sounding car of the day in my opinion! We're all going to have to pull our fingers out and represent next year for sure. 2010 was great fun and Aaron took it out. Blackrack was well represented today, Shane's Cressida is the balls and SO impressive to watch but of course I would have liked to have seen the Starlet, the Nugget and 7Sins out there. Had a great day with my mate Dan who got a prize pack for his '79 RX-7 and as always great to catch up with Muzz, Mitch, Leslie, Justin and more. Even managed to avoid getting horrendously sunburned this year. The chick with the bolt on basketball sized tits was good for a laugh, swear she could barely stand upright lol. Edited 31/03/12 11:36 AM by Rhino1980
FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 31/03/12 12:48 PM Posted 31/03/12 12:48 PM lol you saw that chick in white also... I thought she would melt if it got any hotter lol...well I was all over the place, saw Mitch and Leslie but did not see you or any others.Dammit, next year for sure im going in it.... so pissed I didn't see any tough B series all of us are going to have to pool together for the next one.
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 01/04/12 10:48 AM Posted 01/04/12 10:48 AM no cage stopped me from entering.. I would love to have raced
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 01/04/12 10:20 PM Posted 01/04/12 10:20 PM Next year buddy, next year. A big gathering like '10 would be unreal. I'll have my exhaust, E85 and retune done, hopefully Mr. Gregory can send me well into the 11's! Whose keen for next year then? Chuck your names down:RhinoFIERCEDat
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 02/04/12 10:29 AM Posted 02/04/12 10:29 AM yep
RynoF6 Idiot Member Legacy Donating Member 446 Member For: 16y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook, NSW Posted 02/04/12 10:48 AM Posted 02/04/12 10:48 AM yep
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 02/04/12 11:19 AM Posted 02/04/12 11:19 AM how about we go down to ford forum drag nationals instead!!No cage needed for 10s!!!
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 02/04/12 02:41 PM Posted 02/04/12 02:41 PM RhinoFIERCEDatShockwaveF6RynoF6Mitch just put a soft tune in the kant
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now