Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • RUS531
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Emerald QLD
Posted

Hi guys,

Sorry I won't be doin the lake st clair thing this weekend as the local car club is doing a cruise towards Newcastle. We will probably be over there by the time you leave so I might drop by the bp and say gday. I will be in the Mercury Tornado.... it may say that below I can't remember lol

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Yeah az kudos to your curly headed mate behind the bar who was *filling* our jugs of rum and coke with mostly rum farken champion

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

what a top day.. spewin im not goin on the cruise now.. I was goin to come to the BP and say G'day but unforetunatly I was a lil under the weather this morning :innocent: .. have a top day take plenty of pics :beerchug:

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Well Bec and I had a great day, it was a terrific turnout and it was good to put some faces to names and catch up with the usual riff raff lol. Thanks to Mitch for putting it together and post your pics up fellas!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

You threw down the smoke bomb pretty early mate! I came back from swim #2 and you had already shot through.

We left soon after and had a pretty fun run back to Singleton. Benny showed me what the FG's can do and I was getting plenty of taps on the hand to 'slow down' and 'don't kill us please' on the way out of the lake lol. Had to rein it in and watch Benny fly past!

Good stuff!

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

Was an awsome day guys.. had a ball.. as Ryan said, was great to put some names to faces.. great weather, great turnout.. was all round a top day...

unfortunately for me.. its ending on a sour note.. ive got dat dat in my lounge room at the moment sinking more than a few pink cruisers... pretty sure I should be worried. hahaha

Cant wait to see the photos... 25 cars in total was definately a pretty site..

Post em up fellas..

Cheers,

Troy

  • Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Really nice day with no problems is what we like to see. the run back was very nice as well. kept telling my self to slow down, but the rolling hillside made me put the peddle down. We need to have these runs once a month.

How many people have new years eve planned out ?. as I have a pretty wild idea for one.

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Eggman85 and I had a play on the way back, the missus got a bit frightened. Unfortunately the combo of sun, alcohol, fatigue was all to much for my poor little head lol. Troy kick that bum out of your house before he gets you on the pink stuff and turns you gay

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle, NSW
Posted

Very glad to see that you all had a great time! Looking forward to seeing some pictures!!

  • Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Would have gotten alot more pictures, but due to a steep hill and a football my back was killing me buttrock.gif

here is a few of my shots, sorry for the quality

post-38859-129034534836_thumb.jpg post-38859-129034534241_thumb.jpgpost-38859-129034535439_thumb.jpgpost-38859-129034535866_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...