TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 12/07/06 11:59 AM Posted 12/07/06 11:59 AM it has taken 3 hrs of stuffing around to get back on to this site without the problem coming up, the only way I could get around it was by signinng on as a different user,I dont think it is the site but it has hooked onto my web home page which is the forum.who else has the forum as there home page and having the same problem.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 12/07/06 01:02 PM Posted 12/07/06 01:02 PM it has taken 3 hrs of stuffing around to get back on to this site without the problem coming up, the only way i could get around it was by signinng on as a different user,i dont think it is the site but it has hooked onto my web home page which is the forum.who else has the forum as there home page and having the same problem.←Brings up an interesting point I only use this link as a bookmark which brings you directly into the forum:http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?When I first got hit it was via the portal CJ.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 12/07/06 08:41 PM Posted 12/07/06 08:41 PM I get hit straight away from here...http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/It happened again today.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 12/07/06 09:59 PM Posted 12/07/06 09:59 PM Same here adam it happens when I log out and go to there to use the buisness log in or vice versa locks whole computor up.Ian
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Location: ACT Posted 13/07/06 12:30 AM Posted 13/07/06 12:30 AM I get it each time I go back to view new posts page...on this site only.... I also have symantec corp running.
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 13/07/06 01:57 AM Posted 13/07/06 01:57 AM I had a really nasty one a while ago, nothing to do with this site, dunno how I got it.Contained a downloader, quake it was called, or something..anyhoo, Spybot couldn't shift it, Adawre had no go, Trendmicro couldn't detect it, Norton didn't see it so I did a system restore to a day before I got it.All gone.. You might loose the odd installed program, but no emails or important stuff..
rs2000 Member 259 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Location: riddells creek Posted 13/07/06 02:38 AM Posted 13/07/06 02:38 AM Same here adam it happens when I log out and go to there to use the buisness log in or vice versa locks whole computor up.Ian←same here..not effected on any other site except here..
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Location: Perth WA Posted 13/07/06 02:44 AM Posted 13/07/06 02:44 AM 1st time I come to the site either ZoneAlarm or Trend Microscan goes apesh*t, then PC hangs for a minute or so, all IE windows are killed.. then when I try again it works fine... then I get a regvista popup..defo not right...looks like something like this has happened;http://forums.asmallorange.com/index.php?a...nter&f=7&t=6675bloody terrorists!
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 13/07/06 02:45 AM Posted 13/07/06 02:45 AM I have the latest copy of Mozilla Firefox and AntiVir as well as Spybot and AdAware and none of them have picked up anything? I get to the site using a toolbar shortcut.Cheers,Lumpy
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/07/06 02:50 AM Posted 13/07/06 02:50 AM Brings up an interesting point I only use this link as a bookmark which brings you directly into the forum:http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?When I first got hit it was via the portal CJ.←I use this link when loading and have not had a problem apart from the odd "Debug" msg that comes up but very rarelyChooka
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now