THEMESHMAN260 Member 155 Member For: 22y 8m 15d Posted 07/07/06 11:33 AM Posted 07/07/06 11:33 AM The best one is the one Craig did on his black xr looks good and practical I am making one up and it is at the spray painters at the moment so far I have removed the front and back rubber seals ready for it. It has made a big difference with the cooling of the engine bay and with the scoop it will cool the engine bay even more and I am using a metal bonnet not a fiberglass bonnet.
qwigybo Member 288 Member For: 20y 4m 24d Location: bendigo home of SFA Posted 07/07/06 04:57 PM Posted 07/07/06 04:57 PM this one was knocked up by djjase on the fordforums I reckon it looks nice and neat personally I'd prefer something like this
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 07/07/06 08:40 PM Posted 07/07/06 08:40 PM will they be legal ??
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/07/06 09:16 PM Author Posted 07/07/06 09:16 PM I was thinking about that.I'd hate to think what would come of a bonnet that wasn't designed to crumple in the event of a stack Probably as legal as the rest of our emissions tested and certified engineer approved mods eh?
aphexer Member 29 Member For: 21y 4m 17d Location: Eastern Suburbs, VIC Posted 09/07/06 01:22 AM Posted 09/07/06 01:22 AM (edited) I'm more keen on the design that was suggested from the skyline... looks tough, very functional. still an agressive yet distinctive look, not copying an XR8 bonnet. I find the 4 options suggested to look a little lancer-rice-ish... Edited 09/07/06 01:25 AM by aphexer
Paranormal Member 469 Member For: 23y 1m 3d Location: Brissy Posted 09/07/06 06:00 AM Posted 09/07/06 06:00 AM How bout his sort of styling -
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/07/06 06:23 AM Posted 09/07/06 06:23 AM that yellow one is pure sex to me :D
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 09/07/06 06:34 AM Posted 09/07/06 06:34 AM I'm more keen on the design that was suggested from the skyline... looks tough, very functional. still an agressive yet distinctive look, not copying an XR8 bonnet. I find the 4 options suggested to look a little lancer-rice-ish...←That looks quite good actually, the four options are far more 'rice' than that can ever be called! Especially if it was not Carbon Fibre and just body colour.Lumpy
FSIX Member 566 Member For: 20y 11m 2d Posted 09/07/06 01:28 PM Posted 09/07/06 01:28 PM Option D like the yellow one in the above pic is definitely going ahead with production very soon.AWC are also looking at putting some sort of mesh underneath.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 19d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 09/07/06 01:54 PM Posted 09/07/06 01:54 PM if option D comes in under 1G painted then its sold!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now