Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/06/06 06:02 AM Posted 16/06/06 06:02 AM you need a pretty decent tool kit to start with, I am an X snap-on dealer, so its snap-on all the way, about 20Ks worth last count.←what did 20k getcha? a metric spanner set and a ratcheting screwdriver... heheh joke's nuthin beats strap on tools... i shudder to think what it would cost me to retool..i was taking stock one day for insurance pursposes got to around 30k's worth and got scared after that...
Eugene Member 670 Member For: 22y 20d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 16/06/06 06:08 AM Author Posted 16/06/06 06:08 AM you need a pretty decent tool kit to start with, I am an X snap-on dealer, so its snap-on all the way, about 20Ks worth last count.←what did 20k getcha? a metric spanner set and a ratcheting screwdriver... heheh joke's nuthin beats strap on tools... I shudder to think what it would cost me to retool..I was taking stock one day for insurance pursposes got to around 30k's worth and got scared after that... ←That was 20K at wholesale not retail.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/06/06 06:12 AM Posted 16/06/06 06:12 AM Should be much the same then...everybody knows there not much mark up in snap on tools...at least thats was the salesman always say...
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/06/06 07:40 AM Posted 16/06/06 07:40 AM you need a pretty decent tool kit to start with, I am an X snap-on dealer, so its snap-on all the way, about 20Ks worth last count.←what did 20k getcha? a metric spanner set and a ratcheting screwdriver... heheh joke's nuthin beats strap on tools... I shudder to think what it would cost me to retool..I was taking stock one day for insurance pursposes got to around 30k's worth and got scared after that... ←That was 20K at wholesale not retail.←What's your address again Chrissy? I reckon I could get at least $10k worth in the back of the ute......not real keen on running the gauntlet knowing what your hobby is though
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 29d Location: Newcastle Posted 16/06/06 07:58 AM Posted 16/06/06 07:58 AM Hi Eugene it might sound like an echo but did you have to get the car re-tuned... And you and Muzza must have been satisfied once you have completed the job...←Was extatic to get it finished!We will take photo's next weekend when we do another set. We had enough to worry about to take pic's, the next one will be a walk in the park...NOT.I scored well Tab his tools are still in my shed. Muzza
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 16/06/06 08:45 AM Posted 16/06/06 08:45 AM you need a pretty decent tool kit to start with, I am an X snap-on dealer, so its snap-on all the way, about 20Ks worth last count.←what did 20k getcha? a metric spanner set and a ratcheting screwdriver... heheh joke's nuthin beats strap on tools... I shudder to think what it would cost me to retool..I was taking stock one day for insurance pursposes got to around 30k's worth and got scared after that... ←That was 20K at wholesale not retail.←so you basically multiply it by 80 and you get the retail price.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/06/06 04:57 AM Posted 17/06/06 04:57 AM I scored well Tab his tools are still in my shed. Muzza←Good stuff I think you may be taking this valve spring thing a bit to far though.....Mercury, Edit tuned by Street tuner, Atomic Valve springs, Aps exhaust. PWR Cooler, XR8 CAI, Eugene injectors, T56 6 speed conversion. King springs,19" DTM Wheels,280rwkw edit, Atomic Valve springs.Why would you want two sets? That's just plain greedy!
veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 20/06/06 02:27 AM Posted 20/06/06 02:27 AM Awsome. I think APS, Nizpro or HP-F can do mine now that ive read that :S
molch Legacy Donating Member 174 Member For: 20y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 03/09/16 10:23 AM Posted 03/09/16 10:23 AM I know this is an old thread but its what I found searhcing. Awesome post. Are there any newer ones with pics? I'm starting this next weekend. 1
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 05/09/16 12:00 AM Posted 05/09/16 12:00 AM (edited) http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/84077-jets-tuning-oh-no/?page=52#comment-1421426 May be of use Edit Just noticed when you posted May be of use next time Edited 05/09/16 12:01 AM by camo86T
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now