Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

It was good to see a decent turn out last night, I dropped by to wave the flag and talk some crap.. No comment on the Auto driver who managed to miss a gear! I can't say any more I am sworn to secrecy... ;)

Hopefully next gathering my car will be good to go as well.

Regards

M G

  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Tractor Driver
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Im starting to really DISLIKE these BF F6s...  :kissmy:

<best schoolyard taunt>

OoooOOOhhh, someone's jealousssssss :spoton:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
No comment on the Auto driver who managed to miss a gear! I can't say any more I am sworn to secrecy... ;)

What a stooge!!

How can you do that in an auto :tease::spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

Was an awsome night down there and was great to put some names to faces from the forum..

was nothing better than seeing a massive lot of XR's fill the staging lanes.. Awsome sight..

As for the times.. some very impressive numbers but as mentioned above.. Hats off to F6BF for the 12.9 stock as a rock.. that's insane..

rboksic: was that you looking for air at the shell servo??? hope u found some mate.

Saleen: after the long trip home mate did u make it to work on time or come down with a bit of the 'flu' this morning lol

Once again.. awsome night, great to meet a few of you and hopefully we can make it a regular event..

Cheers,

Troy

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

hey hey,

great night guys...

it was awsome seein that many T's out and about. god damm the 12.9 out of a stock f6 is quick (I hate you lol) I'm stoked 13.81 and I only have a cooler and k&n with the T5 box! I need more boost!!! great night again hope to do it again soon,

mitch

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 21d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

was there also last night just a part of the crowd!!( eyeing off what times I have to beat) lol

congrats on the BF time.

all my mates kept telling my it had heaps of work to it. I told them they would be very suprised if they looked under the bonnet!!

1 question. what was the acid rush xt falcon running????

it ran a 13.6 (or maybe even quicker)

the run I watched it lined up againest a GTO monaro. all the Expensive Daewoo boys started laughing!!

then they watched them both cross the line( at this time I pulled my ford jacket out of hiding!!) lol

the GTO ran a 14.1 against what looked like a stock XT falcon running a 13.6.

was it a turbo with XT headlights??

was it someones on here??

any help cos it moved!!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted
the GTO ran a 14.1 against what looked like a stock XT falcon running a 13.6.

was it a turbo with XT headlights??

was it someones on here??

any help cos it moved!!!

Its a 3V V8 Fairmont Ghia im pretty sure.. and I to was quite shocked when I saw it run...

Very impressive indeed

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: nsw
Posted

and I think he is a forum member <v8capri or simalar.

really nice guy I had a chat with him he has big plans for the luxo barge.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: nsw
Posted

Manual or Auto.... and I take it your skid did not go to plan ??

its a manual t56

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Well done to Jim (F6BF), but I need to correct everyone, the car is NOT stock, it has a K&N filter :laughing:

It is good to see the F6 crack into the 12's in Sydney as we do not have the downhill 1/4's like they do in melbourne, ours are uphill :fool:

Sorry I could not make it, I was stuck with work commitments. :crybaby:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...