ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 10/05/06 04:35 AM Posted 10/05/06 04:35 AM Far canal Gary. I am 30 minutes from maldon, but will be in Melbourne recovering from an all expenses piss up/ night at crown towers. I think I may be over the limit on Monday.
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 10/05/06 06:01 AM Posted 10/05/06 06:01 AM Me←And me
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/05/06 10:22 AM Author Posted 10/05/06 10:22 AM Far canal Gary. I am 30 minutes from maldon, but will be in Melbourne recovering from an all expenses piss up/ night at crown towers. I think I may be over the limit on Monday. ←Hi ENVY-T,I was going to PM you to alert you to the cruise as I remember you saying how the cruises tend to be the other side of Victoria to you. Oh well, sounds like you will have a good time no matter what that weekend
CL1MAX Member 29 Member For: 20y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (S.E.) Posted 10/05/06 01:17 PM Posted 10/05/06 01:17 PM love to come, but have to work :(ill see what I can do, but its very unlikely
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/05/06 02:17 PM Author Posted 10/05/06 02:17 PM Hiya Guys,Updated the 1st post with new starting point details and updated the Cruise List.
Kev_xr8_ute Member 25 Member For: 20y 6m 9d Posted 11/05/06 10:33 AM Posted 11/05/06 10:33 AM Hey Gary,I wont be at this one as I will be raceing at the Ford Forums drag meet the evening befor and my car wont be in street trim in time.Im sure you will all have a blast......Kev...
nbtopstars XR6 Member 47 Member For: 20y 7m 14d Location: Melbourne, Mexico Posted 11/05/06 11:36 AM Posted 11/05/06 11:36 AM Put me down for a probable/possible....Would love to meet some of you guys.Any chance of a spare CB if I make it?Nick
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/05/06 12:40 PM Author Posted 11/05/06 12:40 PM Sorry Gary will be in America for business at that date. Looks like its all up to you on this one. Hi Rob, Have a good trip to the US of A
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/05/06 12:50 PM Author Posted 11/05/06 12:50 PM I wont be at this one as I will be raceing at the Ford Forums drag meet the evening befor and my car wont be in street trim in time.Hi Kev,Have a good one at the drag meet!
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/05/06 12:51 PM Author Posted 11/05/06 12:51 PM UPDATED CRUISE LIST:1. EvilDaifu - BF XR6T2. XR6T8_U - BA XR6T3. Dagabond - BA F6 Tornado 4. flukeyluke - BA XR6T5. shockF6 - BA F6 Typhoon6. Blown BA - BA XR6TPOSSIBLES:1. CL1MAX - BA XR6T2. nbtopstars XR6 - BF XR6
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now