jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 06/05/06 09:07 AM Posted 06/05/06 09:07 AM Well semi-finished my IC polishing..Step 1: Remove ICStep 2: Mask up the fins and use Septone Paint Stripper (in a can)Step 3: High pressure hose off the paintStep 4: clean down and begin polishing steps.Step 5: drill packs it in after using the first initial cut back...I have used a clear coat on it for the moment until I buy a new drill.. Once I get the new drill (next month), I will finish the polishing steps.Heres a pic.IMO alot better than fake chrome..←paint that black bracket with chrome paint...looks half arsed the way it is... done a good job so why not finish it of
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/05/06 01:20 PM Posted 06/05/06 01:20 PM Well semi-finished my IC polishing..Step 1: Remove ICStep 2: Mask up the fins and use Septone Paint Stripper (in a can)Step 3: High pressure hose off the paintStep 4: clean down and begin polishing steps.Step 5: drill packs it in after using the first initial cut back...I have used a clear coat on it for the moment until I buy a new drill.. Once I get the new drill (next month), I will finish the polishing steps.Heres a pic.IMO alot better than fake chrome..←paint that black bracket with chrome paint...looks half arsed the way it is... done a good job so why not finish it of ←.. It looks.. amatuerish... ←
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/05/06 03:46 PM Posted 06/05/06 03:46 PM Well semi-finished my IC polishing..Step 1: Remove ICStep 2: Mask up the fins and use Septone Paint Stripper (in a can)Step 3: High pressure hose off the paintStep 4: clean down and begin polishing steps.Step 5: drill packs it in after using the first initial cut back...I have used a clear coat on it for the moment until I buy a new drill.. Once I get the new drill (next month), I will finish the polishing steps.Heres a pic.IMO alot better than fake chrome..←paint that black bracket with chrome paint...looks half arsed the way it is... done a good job so why not finish it of ←.. It looks.. amatuerish... ←← hahahah
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now