Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Hi all,

Currently fitting an fpv starter button to the turbo and was wondering if the plugs are all there as per FPV vehicles or do I have to make up looms. Doesn't seem much to the wiring but really would like to know if the plugs are all there or I have to start chopping into looms.

Thanks in advance

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

From memory you need to wire it up yourself to the ignition...

How's that search function coming along? :crybaby:

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Hope your only installing it to start the microwave...you'll be sick of it within a week. :crybaby:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Has anyone got some FPV GT wirnig diagrams of the start circuit

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 13d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
Hope your only installing it to start the microwave...you'll be sick of it within a week. :censored:

Not when its turning over a quad cam Boss motor :msm::msm:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 17d
Posted
Hope your only installing it to start the microwave...you'll be sick of it within a week. :laughing:

Not when its turning over a quad cam Boss motor :msm::tease:

:tease: he traded the slug quad cam Boss motor in for a twin cam 4ltr TURBO!!!

  • Gold Platinum Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Let us know how its done. I would like to do it also.

Did you get the button from Ford I thought it was FPV only?

Posted

I'll have a wiring diagram up shortly,

Buggers me why you went for the actual FPV ignition switch in the first place though? I fitted a PIVOT ignition button about 18months ago, has the feature where you are required to push the starter button in a sequence to start the vehicle...kind of serves a purpose.

Anyway, keep your eyes peeled.

Darren

Posted

As promised,

Starting_System.doc

Connectors.doc

I still can't make any sense when looking at it, I always see my self in a funny scenario with my conscious pleading 'cut the blue wire....CUT THE BLUE WIRE' :tease::laughing::msm::tease: :boom:

Darren

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...