Jump to content

boosted_sa

Member
  • Posts

    270
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by boosted_sa

  1. Looks the goods with decent power. Must be a pleasure to drive.
  2. Go and see Shane at Parts Boys either Elizabeth or Surrey Downs (works both stores different days). He'll do you a ripper price on the lot!!!
  3. I might be able to make it. Wont know till the day. So maybe catch up there.
  4. Cant be bothered spending any more money on it ATM. Not actively selling it, but if some one wanted it I'd let it go. Car's making 330 with the T56 and to be honest I really don't need more power (although it'd be nice) ha ha.
  5. I have a brand new 07 turbo bottom end if any one is interested!
  6. Just did my coil packs! DOH problem still there. Will do plugs now (they are only 30k old though) Where's the MAP sensor located on the manifold, did you have to check both CAS? Car still made 330rwkw on Sat (it was 41degC) very weird, little missing.
  7. Think my cars spark is breaking down in this hot weather, it sort of sounds like its missing when it comes onto boost under load. Haven't checked my plugs or coils yet. Does it sound like coil packs or plugs? also what gap for plugs? Cheers, Kym
  8. There's a white one here in adelaide that is for sale at the moment, it makes 530rwkw. F6 for sale
  9. Might have a FPV one that you can have cheap, if you can wait till the end of the week. Kym
  10. We need some deffinate names, every one is saying they are interested. shifters are $330 posted + $110 for shortened shifter. 1. boosted_sa 2. senna_T 3. RIP85 4. brett_xr6 5. rapid_ford 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Need another 5 at least
  11. How much is it to upgrade the plates in the AP and who sell the carbon plates?
  12. Look like I might have a leave pass. Auto is still Fruited but I'll come to catch up with everyone. 1/ fcfed 2/ bloosted 3/ Mista BA 4/ GUN 5/ Menace in the new Conquer 6/ RSK 7/ Jet 8/ BOSCO THE GREAT 9/ MR PSI - Wont be attending sorry guys. Dennis hasnt finished with the car yet. next time for sure. come out on the next prostreets cruise :D 10/ xaray 11/ xr6ixt 12/toxic 13/marco 14/squidlips 15/Boosted_sa
  13. Might as well put some billet oil pump gears in there while you're at it. Think they go for $450 through ATOMIC. With all the parts Dean listed, VRS kit and Billet oil pump comes to $3900 + approx $1k for machining. Would have a strong engine for under $5k. Or just buy the new short engine through ford for $2.5k good for over 350rwkw
  14. I thought there would be a stack more interested!.......
  15. I'm sure we can leave it open for a week or so, there was no max limit! just min 10 people. Kym
  16. Not sure how long it'll be open for, I was hoping for a quick 10 people to jump on board.
  17. Hey Guys, Got a PM from Mal, Said that he'd do his new T56 short throw shifter for $330 delivered. Not to sure how these group buys work but we need at least 10 people. He'll also throw in a stubbie cooler and maybe a cap. Not sure how much the short sticks are worth but I'm sure Mal could work something out Regards, Kym 1. Boosted_sa 2. senna_T 3. RIP85 4. brett_xr6 5. rapid_ford
  18. What about a B&M ripper? any experience??? Mal said that he would do a group buy for $330 for more than 10 people. If any on is interested we can set up a group buy! Kym
  19. sounds like a sh*t of a job. Guess I'll find out. I got a whole manual pedal box, I guess I can just pull that apart.
  20. What is involved with swapping the peddle box . I'm doing a auto to man conversion.
  21. Wish I had time to put the new T56 in. Got it all together just dont have any time to do it! See what happens, might be able to come for a slow cruise in the rooted 4speed.
  22. I want that feeling back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................
×
×
  • Create New...