FPV329 Member 128 Member For: 21y 2m 29d Posted 04/04/06 02:22 AM Posted 04/04/06 02:22 AM I love my car to death, you have no idea. But nothing on planet earth is perfect including our beaut Fords.For instance, the sun visor mounts are painted steel with the mounting screws exposed for all to see just like in my XB coop from 1976, it's now 2006 and Ford still do it like this? They could'nt put a little plastic cover over it?Do I give a ShiP when I plant it and she throws me out the back of my seat? You bet I don't!All in all the BA/BF are bloody marvelous.
Tee Member 29 Member For: 20y 7m 13d Posted 04/04/06 03:24 AM Posted 04/04/06 03:24 AM Biggest thing that bugs me...Painted bodywork visibile INSIDE the cabin. I mean for f*^ sake, this is a trademark of a utility or economy vehicle, not a $45k performance sedan Couldn't they extend the door trims a bit further to cover this?It's aweful and unexcusable
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Posted 04/04/06 04:35 AM Posted 04/04/06 04:35 AM Things I dont like about my sedan - Has ripples across the top edge of the skirts, im told the earlier built BAs had better skirt material. - No power window illumination, that will have to wait till I get another BF XR6 loan car . - Alarm goes off when ever I open the boot. Otherwise its a focking awesome car compared to my AU, love it to bits. The ute issues - sh*tty Fuel Flap Configuration. - Cheap Plastic Steering wheel (XLS) - Noisy Drive train, or atleast you can hear it more then the sedan. - No foglamps :(- Really tight tailgate, hard to open and shut. - Side skirts again not lined up properly but im over it. All in all they are both fabulous cars, but If Ford spent an extra hour on building each car I reckon alot of us would have alot less issues.
veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 04/04/06 04:40 AM Posted 04/04/06 04:40 AM The AC being auto on when turn it to demist is a little annoying. The climate control (if anyone has been in a BA with it) is shocking. It is too hard to just get manual simple control if wanted and also to LOCK the AC off. More of an inferface issue.btw, You can turn the vents off if you put it on recycle air + no fan + vents closed (BA MKII).Someone mentioned fuel consumption... why didn't you get a beep bepp Barina or a dogem car focus?
built2redline Member 187 Member For: 21y 5m Location: sh*tney Posted 04/04/06 08:11 AM Posted 04/04/06 08:11 AM I for one dont like the hand brake, I think its ugly and it just looks like it doesnt belong in the car when its down.. other than that its all good
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 04/04/06 11:02 AM Posted 04/04/06 11:02 AM Still cant get to 110 quick enough...
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/04/06 11:25 AM Posted 04/04/06 11:25 AM My only frustrations:Every time you put the fan to the screen, the farking aircon comes on When I get out of the car and go to open another door and its farking locked The size of the farking petrol tank Too farking small Other than that, best farking car I have ever had
loopism Tractor Driver Member 709 Member For: 20y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/04/06 12:46 AM Posted 05/04/06 12:46 AM When I get out of the car and go to open another door and its farking locked <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So why don't you set the Smartlock to unlock all the doors at once?
xxr64t XXR.64T Legacy Donating Member 560 Member For: 21y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: sydney's east!!! Posted 05/04/06 01:10 AM Posted 05/04/06 01:10 AM Numbers a little small on tacho and speedo...Hey its a good excuse when u get pulled over and the cop asks you how fast were yo going? answer is dont know cant see the speedo.things dat annoys me is the seat belt chimeplastic interiorbetter sound system
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 3m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/04/06 03:25 AM Posted 05/04/06 03:25 AM I for one dont like the hand brake, I think its ugly and it just looks like it doesnt belong in the car when its down.. other than that its all good Not to mention it dosn't work most of the time either!!!! Chooka
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now