F6BF Member 438 Member For: 20y 9m 23d Location: Sydney Posted 28/03/06 06:17 AM Posted 28/03/06 06:17 AM Nice ride and colour mate congrats and enjoy
Mr Venom Member 48 Member For: 21y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/03/06 06:29 AM Posted 28/03/06 06:29 AM Ahh I didnt know it was an option...By the way though... you will be hard pressed finding ANYONE to line up next to you... no one seems to be game any more. Since I have had my car I think I have been challenged about 5 times at the lights.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Since I've had mine I've been challanged once. I have also removed the turbo badge. Mainly for Jacking. Very nice color man I hope you enjoy as much as we have.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 28/03/06 06:42 AM Author Posted 28/03/06 06:42 AM Car jacking of performance cars in Sydney is becomming a huge problem. Anyone presents a knife, a pistol or a bunch of coconuts demand my car, basically its all theres and there is very little I can do about it.The latest method involves being run up the bum at a set of lights or in traffic. When you get out to see the damage you are confronted with the aformentioned and off goes your car. Remember in all collisions, even small rear end ones, you are obligated to get out and exchange your details. Something of which, when your not at fault, you really want to do in a hurry, but there's the catch when the intention to run into your bum was to take your car.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 28/03/06 08:40 AM Posted 28/03/06 08:40 AM Havent heard of that sh*t happening over here
Rik_Biel Bionic Bealie Member 271 Member For: 23y 27d Location: Perth West Oz Posted 28/03/06 12:52 PM Posted 28/03/06 12:52 PM Great colour choiceVery glad to see another owner enjoying the Bionic Power !!!!!
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 18/10/06 10:47 AM Posted 18/10/06 10:47 AM I ordered it without the Tubo badge from Ford. A number of reasons, I do not want the attention, I do not want WRX drivers wanting a run all the time, I do not want to be car jacked and when I need the boost it will come in as a nice surprise to potential challengers. It will be hard not having it on as it does say an extra something to everyone else out there but I'll live with it. Besides I can always put one on for a few bucks if it gets to me to much.←
XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 8m 26d Location: Sydney Posted 18/10/06 10:53 AM Posted 18/10/06 10:53 AM (edited) Car jacking of performance cars in Sydney is becomming a huge problem. Anyone presents a knife, a pistol or a bunch of coconuts demand my car, basically its all theres and there is very little I can do about it.The latest method involves being run up the bum at a set of lights or in traffic. When you get out to see the damage you are confronted with the aformentioned and off goes your car. Remember in all collisions, even small rear end ones, you are obligated to get out and exchange your details. Something of which, when your not at fault, you really want to do in a hurry, but there's the catch when the intention to run into your bum was to take your car.←that's what the club locks for. when your driving, lock it in. then if anyone tries to steal your car, you can knock em on the head with the lock.so is your car turbo or not? im confused from the other topic Edited 18/10/06 10:54 AM by Jaeyon
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/10/06 11:15 AM Posted 18/10/06 11:15 AM And what do you do if they have a gun ?
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 18/10/06 11:16 AM Posted 18/10/06 11:16 AM And what do you do if they have a gun ?←My Masters Of The Universe He-Man shield will stop most bullets built after 1983.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 18/10/06 11:19 AM Posted 18/10/06 11:19 AM so is your car turbo or not? im confused from the other topic←On the forum it is on the street it is'nt
Recommended Posts