fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 26/01/03 05:20 AM Posted 26/01/03 05:20 AM that's what ford call the discount for ford employes....(I'm not a ford emloyee, my step-sister is) and she ahs to sign some form/letter and sent it to me, with which present to the dealer Dave.
wig Member 21 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Location: western sydney Posted 29/01/03 01:55 AM Posted 29/01/03 01:55 AM hi all, ordered my t6 last week. of the people that got tint and alarms did u get them from the dealer or added after. I have been quoted $490 for tint and $690 for the alarm through the dealer. I need the alarm for insurance purposes, replacing my stolen and burnt SS.
Superoo Member 340 Member For: 23y 11m 3d Gender: Male Posted 29/01/03 02:09 AM Posted 29/01/03 02:09 AM hi all, ordered my t6 last week. of the people that got tint and alarms did u get them from the dealer or added after. I have been quoted $490 for tint and $690 for the alarm through the dealer. I need the alarm for insurance purposes, replacing my stolen and burnt SS. I have both options and they will be dealer fitted.Haven't got my quote in front of me but the price for the tint appears a little high. I have heard of some huge price differences in tint ($250-$500) so be a little careful as to what tint they are fitting exactly.As for the alarm, is it just the standard dealer fitted alarm? I think the rrp on the standard alarm was around $580 so yours does seem high.
wig Member 21 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Location: western sydney Posted 29/01/03 02:27 AM Posted 29/01/03 02:27 AM I was told they are sentry products. I know little about these things so have to trust them to a certain degree. I expect to pay a small premiun but don't want to be totally rogered
Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Location: Brisbane Posted 31/01/03 03:59 AM Posted 31/01/03 03:59 AM I ordered mine on Tuesday (April build - early May delivery - what a wait!!)(I'll just have to keep reading these forums and drooling over cars at the dealers)VenomSequential AutoLeather interior5x 18" AlloysPremium AudioSide AirbagsXR scuf platesXR matsTinted windows1600Kg tow packPhone presenterPaint protection6 year warrenty
len Member 42 Member For: 23y 9m 4d Posted 31/01/03 10:17 AM Posted 31/01/03 10:17 AM Does anyone have a photo of scuff plates for the XR6T. Also are they installed at the factory or by the dealer, and at what cost? Thanks,Len
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 01/02/03 04:35 AM Author Posted 01/02/03 04:35 AM mate these are the scuff plates you should get.. from the one and only.. Herrod's :D
len Member 42 Member For: 23y 9m 4d Posted 01/02/03 11:14 AM Posted 01/02/03 11:14 AM Thanks for the photo of the Herrod's scuff plates. Any idea of cost? Do you think they are a must?
edge Member 90 Member For: 23y 9m 29d Location: Brisbane Posted 01/02/03 12:15 PM Posted 01/02/03 12:15 PM And now for the standard scuff plates and all for, if I remember $28 and they look the part....
Guest foxter Guests Posted 02/02/03 02:42 AM Posted 02/02/03 02:42 AM I didnt have any choice as they are rare as hens teeth in perth so I bought mine as ismercury silversequential gearbox leather seatsscuff plates xr floor mats tinted windowspaint and rust an leather protectionand ESSENDON Number plates
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now