Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 03/03/06 07:29 AM Posted 03/03/06 07:29 AM Ok I joined 3 in May of 05... started with a Sony Ericsson Z1010, had a multitude of problems including not recognising my bluetooth headset, screen going blank, phone locking up etc. This phone was replaced within 2 weeks.Second Z1010, same problems, except more frequent... this phone was replaced within a week, but this time I opted for the newly released Z800iRemarkably better and looked heaps nicer too, but I still had the bluetooth issues, AND I had dramas with storage media being recognised (these phones take Memory Stick Duo) and I thought oh great, here we go again. Each time I took it back all I got was (we havent had any others returned)... but I do a few and the phone gets swapped again, for another Z800iWOOHOO no problems to report, the phone has locked up on me twice in about 8 months, and I have found the best way to rectify the problem without too much But the last 2 months I have had issues with the buttons sometimes not registering, or some even sticking and causing load of grief when typing messages. I took it in today (still under warranty thank christ) and they have to send it away... 10 - 14 days wait. I got a loan phone (well I got several)The first one was an LG 8180 or something... wouldnt switch on. Charge light came on but that was it. The second one was a Motorolla somethingorother... basically the biggest 3 phone I have ever seen!!! It switches on... great! I get it home, put it on charge, the screen says "unable to charge"... COOL!!@#$*&^ So I take that back in to the store, again and they hand me a Motorolla E1000... kinda chunky but not bad to look at. I have used one of these before so I know what I am in for (stupid navi button in the middle of the keypad)This one switches onIt sends messagesIt makes callsIt even CHARGES!!!Will it stand the test of time... 10 days til I get my phone backShare your 3 pain!
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 03/03/06 07:33 AM Posted 03/03/06 07:33 AM **cough cough get a nokia 6230i**cough cough best phone ever**cough cough......
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 11m Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 03/03/06 08:33 AM Posted 03/03/06 08:33 AM 3 was only good for video calls, and now that all the other carriers have 3g, theres no point for '3 mobile' anymore..them and their big phones can crawl back in their hole.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 03/03/06 09:29 AM Author Posted 03/03/06 09:29 AM Not in all states yet... 3 is the only network with video calls in WAAnd I am on a contract
thebrunks Member 665 Member For: 22y 2m 27d Location: Gold Coast Posted 03/03/06 09:30 AM Posted 03/03/06 09:30 AM HAHAHAHAHA you want to know about my experiance...LOLThey are the worst Telco I have ever come across!!!Firstly their support is based in India (Great help that is)Their coverage is next to useless, especially if you live on the fringe or between a 2g & 3g network!!!I had 4 motorola phones that all crapped themselves repeatedly(4 accounts). They even owe me $900 for 2 x porting credits & a phone credit which they will not recognise, althouh their debt collection agency has given up trying to get the last bill I didn't pay due to me telling them to take me to court & we'll see who owes who?I wouldn't touch them again in a million yearsRuss
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 10d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 03/03/06 09:49 AM Posted 03/03/06 09:49 AM Think that's the end of this thread......
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 03/03/06 10:08 AM Author Posted 03/03/06 10:08 AM Yeah kinda sums it up
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 03/03/06 11:31 AM Posted 03/03/06 11:31 AM 3 is the worst sh*t you can get, FPVT6 tranny will tell you this too.... Better off going prepaid, I got nokia 6111 good so far...jeff
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 03/03/06 11:43 AM Posted 03/03/06 11:43 AM its got one tel written all over it
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 10d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 03/03/06 11:52 AM Posted 03/03/06 11:52 AM Think that's the end of this thread......Yep, and that's the end of this thread....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now