ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/02/06 07:05 AM Posted 07/02/06 07:05 AM Well finally the beast is here.I got the best call today to say the F6 had arrived, so I jumped in the loaner 6sp auto Territory and headded down to the dealer.It was sitting in the Detailers waiting for a clean after its long trip from FPV.I should be getting it tomorrow arvo.Here are some pictures of the dirty dirty beast
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 07/02/06 07:07 AM Posted 07/02/06 07:07 AM Good stuff MAL Make sure you head over to the shire while your running it in and give us a look mateCYA JEFF
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 07/02/06 07:07 AM Posted 07/02/06 07:07 AM congrats zap... looks great
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 07/02/06 07:12 AM Posted 07/02/06 07:12 AM 24 hours..... count the minutes mate!!
Cowiesxr6t Member 249 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Qld Posted 07/02/06 07:14 AM Posted 07/02/06 07:14 AM Very very nice ....Even know its dirty it beautiful....Paul
jasper361 Member 407 Member For: 21y 8m 20d Location: Brissy Norf siide Posted 07/02/06 07:15 AM Posted 07/02/06 07:15 AM Congrats on your new arrival zap! I am envious..Scott
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/02/06 07:19 AM Author Posted 07/02/06 07:19 AM I am lucky I am going out to dinner for a friends Birthday tonight, so I think I will be having a few drinks, or 10. I also have a busy morning tomorrow, so that should make the time go quickly.I was lucky enough to speak to the detailer before he has polished the car and told him to checkout the paintwork for any problems as he is a sub contractor. He also said that he would detail it with the Glare polish I bought, so this saves me the trouble of doing it myself.It is nice to feel that I am getting good service from my dealer and treated well.Jeff, I think a trip to the shire is a given as I want to checkout your GT.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/02/06 07:24 AM Posted 07/02/06 07:24 AM Congrats Zapper - certainly looks the goods even though it's yet to be detailed!
LeighD Legacy Donating Member 255 Member For: 22y 1m 21d Location: Perth Posted 07/02/06 08:39 AM Posted 07/02/06 08:39 AM I am lucky I am going out to dinner for a friends Birthday tonight, so I think I will be having a few drinks, or 10. I also have a busy morning tomorrow, so that should make the time go quickly.I was lucky enough to speak to the detailer before he has polished the car and told him to checkout the paintwork for any problems as he is a sub contractor. He also said that he would detail it with the Glare polish I bought, so this saves me the trouble of doing it myself.It is nice to feel that I am getting good service from my dealer and treated well.Jeff, I think a trip to the shire is a given as I want to checkout your GT.Zap,I would be interested to know what you think of the Glare product once it has been applied, although I think that its gonna look great no matter what they do.
barramanxr6 Member 143 Member For: 22y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: tannum Posted 07/02/06 08:47 AM Posted 07/02/06 08:47 AM congrats on the f6 mal
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now