Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/06 03:17 AM Posted 06/02/06 03:17 AM Don't generally drink during the week (last couple have been exceptions from work stress ) friday don't drink as I have to play footy on the saturday and then most saturdays are a big bender!!! but that being said I sometimes go a couple of months without a drop Chooka
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 06/02/06 03:51 AM Posted 06/02/06 03:51 AM I dont drink at all unless its an occasion or I just wanna get pissed...my usual is downing a bottle of makers mark bourbon in about 1.5 hours. usually does the trick quite nicely.
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Male Posted 06/02/06 03:53 AM Posted 06/02/06 03:53 AM I actually drink stuff all, I have better things to do with my money but a good blow out from time to time is good.
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 06/02/06 06:37 AM Posted 06/02/06 06:37 AM I always have a couple of single malt whiskeys on hand which I drink occasionally.The fridge always has a couple of decent types of beer in it, which I also drink occassionally.However I drink wine with dinner most nights. I try to have a couple of alcohol free nights each week but it is hard when you have this room just off our kitchen.With your 'cellar' mate and my beer racks we could definately loose a week or two!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 06/02/06 11:08 AM Posted 06/02/06 11:08 AM Usually a carton of Bundy n Lime cans through the week, maybe a 700ml bottle of Bundy on the weekend shared with someone.
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 06/02/06 12:40 PM Posted 06/02/06 12:40 PM If there is beer in the fridge I'll drink it. I dont get maggot that often..but really enjoy a good beer. I have saved up about 7 cartons worth of premium stubbies ( hahn premium, cascade premium, and redback) and have yet to fire up the home brew or micro brewery.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 18d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 06/02/06 03:22 PM Posted 06/02/06 03:22 PM there is some serious guzzling going on with some of you lot I would rather drive My T shazzy
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 06/02/06 08:57 PM Posted 06/02/06 08:57 PM Usually a carton of Bundy n Lime cans through the week, maybe a 700ml bottle of Bundy on the weekend shared with someone."cept if its INDY time.......
cunners Member 141 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Location: Perth Western Australia Posted 07/02/06 08:23 AM Posted 07/02/06 08:23 AM During the week only really drink when cooking a BBQ for some reason - It just never occurs to me to crack a beer on a weeknight otherwise -..... oh yeah... unless the cricket is on!!Usually drink a bottle of wine on a friday night (normally out for dinner) Few beers on Saturday after playing cricket and a couple on Sunday to prepare for the new week ahead.Binge drinking has become less appealing (2 day hangovers are now the norm!!) but every now and then I'll have a bender - usually consisting of 10 beers and half a bottle of spirits...
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/02/06 12:50 AM Posted 08/02/06 12:50 AM (edited) Some of you guys sound proud of the fact youre alcoholics.. lolIm a conosieur of Beer, I like to try every type out there. When im not tasting new beers, I generally drink Belgium browns and trappist beers.Unfortunately its expensive (around $5 - $9 a bottle (250ml - 400ml)) so when I do drink them, I savour them and appreciated the effort gone into making them.Depending on how finances are from month to month I will drink maybe 2 a night (during weekdays) and maybe 10 or so over the course of a weekend. As it is atm, I havent had a beer in 3 weeks.. (we just payed for our trip to Bangkok)If im really hard up for a 'fix' ill pull out the Canadian club to have on ice with a dash of water.My good scotches rarely get touched. Edited 08/02/06 12:51 AM by Bain
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now