Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • TEAM BLUEPRINT
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 24d
  • Location: Perth W.A.
Posted

I demand pictures of the event to prove that there where no blueprint coloured cars there. :laughing:

  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 26d
Posted

Nice pics!!

Especially of that orange beast!!

I would also like to see the ones that girl hanging out the sunroof took lol

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

goddam missus grandma's leaving again lunch bloody thing!! :tease:

I will DEFINATLY be on the next one to support team blueprint :laughing:

whos is the lightning strike with orange stripes?

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Haha I did a top job getting there in time... I was hurting from the night before :laughing:

Yeh I didnt get many pics guys, where's the others?

Next time we will run a poll for the best date... the more votes for a particular date wins

By the way... next two cruises will be in this glorius summer, one will be go-karting, another will be a fishing charter me thinks... I'll get more info on the charter. Who wants to organise the go-karting day/evening?? Please??!

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 9d
Posted

Lightning Strike ?

who do I have to slap around here ?

its HgAg with orange stripes

and its an XR8

I think the turbo boys were fairly impressed with the showing I put in with her

:blink:

  • TEAM BLUEPRINT
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 24d
  • Location: Perth W.A.
Posted

why wasn't there any blue print cars there.

is someone holding back some photos?

we need more blueprint cars on these outings. :laughing:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 19d
Posted
why wasn't there any blue print cars there.

is someone holding back some photos?

we need more blueprint cars on these outings. :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why? chances are you'll see about 500 of them just driving to wherever you're going anyway :tease:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 8d
  • Location: Spearwood W.A
Posted

post-6200-1137463895_thumb.jpgpost-6200-1137463895_thumb.jpgpost-6200-1137463949_thumb.jpgpost-6200-1137463980_thumb.jpgpost-6200-1137464067_thumb.jpgpost-6200-1137464187_thumb.jpgpost-6200-1137464216_thumb.jpg[attachmen

t=18531:attachment]post-6200-1137464573_thumb.jpgpost-6200-1137464598_thumb.jpg[att

achment=18534:attachment]

I Love to criuse, but always hung over on a sunday....

Was good to check out Mullaloo tavern and the northern areas - the women are in fine form up there too !! :titwave:

Cheers again to Steve and fellas for a good run.

Catch sooon.

Matt

post-6200-1137463917_thumb.jpg

post-6200-1137464108_thumb.jpg

post-6200-1137464260_thumb.jpg

post-6200-1137464644_thumb.jpg

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Now it's over can we have "Club" edited out of the thread title...

:nod:

Sorry. :hrmm:

:titwave:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...