fraggle Yes I am too tall for my hair Member 261 Member For: 22y 1d Location: Launceston Tasmania. Posted 11/01/06 08:45 PM Posted 11/01/06 08:45 PM 13 days one hour and 15 minutes It's all good am I there yet
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 12/01/06 06:58 AM Posted 12/01/06 06:58 AM 13 days one hour and 15 minutes It's all good am I there yet God man. Get a hold of yourself.You're starting to sound like Old Chap Ken Never a good thing Lumpy
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 12/01/06 07:04 AM Posted 12/01/06 07:04 AM So are you coming down Lump? If you leave now the Pimptara should make it in time!
DaveO Member 250 Member For: 22y 11m 28d Location: City Posted 12/01/06 07:05 AM Posted 12/01/06 07:05 AM Are there speed cameras down conrod straight like I've heard rumoured so many times?
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 12/01/06 07:11 AM Posted 12/01/06 07:11 AM Not sure if you guys already know this but Australia’s First Factory Performance Car Nationals starts the next day at Bathurst.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 12/01/06 12:03 PM Posted 12/01/06 12:03 PM Not sure if you guys already know this but Australia’s First Factory Performance Car Nationals starts the next day at Bathurst. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No, didn't know that ... hmmm, might make it a little ... interesting ... Oh well, we can only try. Thanks for the tip, Steggels.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 12/01/06 12:05 PM Posted 12/01/06 12:05 PM You're starting to sound like Old Chap Ken<{POST_SNAPBACK}>... and just exactly what is wrong with that? :spoton:
fraggle Yes I am too tall for my hair Member 261 Member For: 22y 1d Location: Launceston Tasmania. Posted 12/01/06 08:11 PM Posted 12/01/06 08:11 PM Are there speed cameras down conrod straight like I've heard rumoured so many times?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Photos of me speeding That's going to save the misses standing on the side of the road taking photos Thanks for the heads up
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 12/01/06 10:18 PM Posted 12/01/06 10:18 PM Are there speed cameras down conrod straight like I've heard rumoured so many times?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Photos of me speeding That's going to save the misses standing on the side of the road taking photos Thanks for the heads up <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just a comment on your signature Gorilla Boy ... we wish he did too!
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 13/01/06 01:43 AM Posted 13/01/06 01:43 AM So are you coming down Lump? If you leave now the Pimptara should make it in time! On yer bike treadley boy...I'll race ya. Then again, if you ride like you drag race (re:Ken and Hobart) then I could beat you on foot Lumpy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now