RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Posted 14/12/05 12:31 PM Posted 14/12/05 12:31 PM OK guys. As most of you know, I have traded in the blue beast for a Rapid Phoon. I have also sold the blue plates to another forum member, so I want to release the current user name for him to use if he wants it.I need your suggestions to come up with a good new user name. Something befitting the new beast. Any ideas? (be nice)
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 14/12/05 12:35 PM Posted 14/12/05 12:35 PM I've drawn a blank... "RapidlyPhoonin" maybe?
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/12/05 01:00 PM Posted 14/12/05 01:00 PM TaxiPhoonTaxi_F6 TurboLemonYellow_F6Bright_F6that's enough for now
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 14/12/05 01:04 PM Posted 14/12/05 01:04 PM Wishiwasagt
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 25d Posted 14/12/05 02:49 PM Posted 14/12/05 02:49 PM TaxiPhoonTaxi_F6 TurboLemonYellow_F6Bright_F6that's enough for now<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've got to say I'm rather found of Turbo Lemon
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 7d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 14/12/05 04:26 PM Posted 14/12/05 04:26 PM How about"fukallyoujelous***tsthatcantgetonephoon"or"sukmydikandillseeyainmyrearmirrorsidiotsphoon"or"Rapitypho-sukmydikyoupoorcuntsthatcantaffordone"OrJustSIXFOONor"seeyaslaterandillletyawash*tonedayifyafukinluckyphoon"
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 7d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 14/12/05 04:35 PM Posted 14/12/05 04:35 PM Wishiwasagt Hahahahaha... He bought a Typhoon not a Diahatsu Charade idiot......,,,,,Should be...."whydoGTownerspretendtheyknowmewhentheircarsgoasfastasaspeedbumpinakmartcarparkorslower"
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 14/12/05 04:50 PM Posted 14/12/05 04:50 PM hmmmm"RAP-HOON" of "RAPHOON"shazzy
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 14/12/05 06:29 PM Posted 14/12/05 06:29 PM How about "Yellow Submarine" LOLJust kidding Micka, I'm really as jealous as all sh*t.That car and colour would be my next choice if I had the $, enjoy Clarke
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 14/12/05 09:01 PM Posted 14/12/05 09:01 PM "YE-HOON"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now