Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perff, WA
Posted

so who's the blue tornado that I saw today? sounded mint coming up behind me!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

[EASY AS], black XR6T ute with fmic and what looked like black XR8 rims on Hepburn ave, heading towards the marina... PORN! Rims I want!

  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted

Id be interested in taking them off your hands Mikey!

If Goran doesnt take em let me know what you want for them...

Cheers!

dmosconi - What quote did you get from MCE re the PBR C6's and 4 pot rears?

Posted

dark agents FTW

swapped wheels with ross yesterday ready for my car to go to ford on thursday for "warrantee" work

I think I might keep them. ross's fg with the 20 looks sh*t hot as well

will get pics up when I get home

Adrian

where did you get your bilstein shocks from?

I need to replace my rear koni's once the diff is fixed

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wanneroo, Perth WA
Posted (edited)

I had great fun playing with a red XR6T heading South on the Mitchel Freeway around Karrinup road on monday night,

Was wondering if it was anyone on here?

Edited by kevo
  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted

Just spotted a black F6 Tornado parked up in Subi... Had either 19 or 20" Black Advanti Inferno's without the inserts and redwalled tyres.

Looked hot!

Also spotted a Black FG 6T ute and a Green FG ute parked near the Cott on Sunday arvo & a Green (Think Envy!) FG F6310 parked up Sunday night across from the Queens.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Port Kennedy
Posted

seen "pas01" just comin off fwy.. come up belong side him and sneazed... he didnt wana play though.. :(

  • Cant wait to drive it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Golden Bay,WA
Posted
yea you would scott.

bugger

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

actually I think brendan got away with ba calipers and bf rotors, he just used some sort of bracket adapter.

he may have posted a thread about it in the brake workshop, user name is ih8toads.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...