Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 12" member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 9d
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted

ROFL @ XF mwahaha... keep an eye out for 'Cuda branded shirts etc in a few months with that hand signal on it mwahahaha

  • Drift Queen
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I paid $2500 with just cars excess is $2100 if something happens, they were the only ones that would insure me. no bad driving history and was 19. no extra for mods ect. my car is probably worth $25k now if im lucky and its insured for $34k go figure haha.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: leeming, PERTH
Posted
anyone know a ruff price on getting ya center muffler removed... also is it a good idea or not???

mate mentioned it to me not sure about it..

and any recomendations

you'd be looking at around $300 from any muffler shop I'd say mate (for made up pipes)

or you could just cut out your muffler and weld 2 hotdogs in

I did it a while ago and I think it cost me $300 for manta made twin pipes with hotdogs.

just had a nicer deep note and burbled a bit, sounded good

Scotty (bluute) has em now!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Congrats Kael, when you hit Hillaries call me and we'll go coastal lappin!

I'd always try and steer clear from Just Cars. My driving history is undoubtably the worst on here and I was with JC for a while.. All I can say is DONT crash and get a steering wheel lock that offers a 2K rebate if it gets stolen.

As for HBF, they seem to hate mods (as my mate who crashed his WRX hard in the hills with TBE and ecu found out). I've also been shafted on travel insurance with them... That was fun!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted
anyone know a ruff price on getting ya center muffler removed... also is it a good idea or not???

mate mentioned it to me not sure about it..

and any recomendations

DONT DO IT OURS SOUNDED LIKE ....... bad Idea shoulda listened to the boys..

D

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Steve, the t shirt shop in freo (and osborne park I think) sell em!

Summer FTW eh!

  • Cant wait to drive it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Golden Bay,WA
Posted

:bopp:

happy bday for yesterday steff

you must be what? .......29-30 :stirthepot:

hehehe :beerchug:

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Thanks Scotty don't you mean 20-21 :bopp:

I'm pretty much nearing 30 doesn't feel like it though.

But cheers for the birthday post even though your a day late lol

:stirthepot:

Posted
DONT DO IT OURS SOUNDED LIKE ....... bad Idea shoulda listened to the boys..

D

It only sounds sh*te if you have a hi flo cat as well :bopp:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...