Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

:thumbsup:

MICKEY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 YA

:smilielol:

Posted

Not too sure about roof but possibly?

Had a quick chat to him as we were driving side by side & sounded like he had a South African accent maybe?? Was pretty hungover so could be way off on that one! :smilielol:

He knew Dazza with the quick merc silver T out of Xtreme... Thought my car was his at first! I wish :thumbsup::stupid: Apparently it's sold now? Anyone know anymore about that or if it ended up getting caged/Hollingered before it got offloaded??

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted (edited)

I gave the one im talking about a run, was pretty close. I just nugged infront by front of car to front wheel length.

The smaller turbo proving useful

Wish I was still on the P's though, I would have SOME self control saying "Dont wanna extend my P plates length"

Edited by Buf-Phoon
Posted

Wouldn't of been the same one then as this one nudged in front of me by about a car length at the top of 3rd gear... I run mid 300's at the wheels & don't have 100kg+ of stereo gear/dynamat in the boot.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Saw Steff this mornin on Abernethy Road waiting at the lights to cross Leach Hwy, I was in the left turning lane and just about got level wif u when the lights went green and u pulled off

Oh yeh dean im pretty sure Dazzas car got the Hollinger... 6 speed sequential manual.... only need the clutch for the launch.... it was like $20 something thousand for the box and he did all the install himself.... had a pretty H.C stripped out interior and mint seats too.... my arse hardly fitted in

Posted

So do you know if he got rid of it? Never heard much about it after it ran it's first 10...

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

No sorry mate I got NFI.... I hope he - or someone - runs it as it would prolly go into the 9's now since it did mid 10's before with the stock head and BTR auto. I THINK it got Simons first head that he ported for his old F6 and the box plus a better tune after running the 10... but Im not entirely sure... I Havent spoken to Simon for ages...

I never heared much either after the first 10

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted

hopefully simon from nizpro brings injectors with him for my car on saturday :blink:

Posted

Have you organised with him to bring injectors & tee'd up a tuning session or are you just hoping he'll have a set handy?

Give him a call tomorrow & let him know what you want if you're keen. I'm sure it wont be too much hassle to throw a small package in his luggage :blink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...