Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pertthh W.A
Posted

Nah the diff is standard, sorry mate

  • Donkey Dick
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I'm up for a diff bush replacement soon (well, its been overdue for about a year, but it doesn't really clunk so not high on priority list atm) but I'm thinking while the whole rear end is out... why not whack in some diff gears or something.

Stock diff gear ratio for ZF equipped cars is 2.73 and they aren't the quickest cars off the line.

Anyone fitted 3.23 or something similar to their 6spd auto car?

I've heard that true-track's are pretty good at keeping the cars straight?

I remember you had a Kaaz in yours Dean, and it was a bit noisy?

I've got no f*cking idea, so I'm open to input :D

Kaaz is overpriced & very noisey. Works a treat though & probably worth the coin in a motorsport application.

TruTrac is where I'd spend the money on a street car. Quiet operation, almost as good as a Kaaz 2Way in performance measure, cheaper & serviceable.

Diff gears I wouldn't worry about unless you are chasing every last tenth down the quarter mile. It will vastly increase wheelspin on the street & render 1st gear unuseable. Long story short, will make it slower on the street, use more fuel on the street & slightly quicker at the motorplex.

  • Totally not a Cop
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Anyone want an unpainted BA/BF F6 front bar or an under battery intake cheap cheap? I'm out of here in less than two weeks and am clearing out the shed.

Also have a turbosmart BOV but not fussed if that doesn't go

Edited by Cheaty McCheats
  • Thooperrrrrrr
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR, Western Australia
Posted

BA or BF front bar? (different init)

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Spotted Jacobs Air Con ute today, not sure if Josh was driving. Thought it was one of the new R Spec utes with the red trimmings at the front!

  • Thooperrrrrrr
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR, Western Australia
Posted

They have different inserts

BA:

BAGTFront2.JPG.jpg

BF:

25bargain_m_m-420x0.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...