xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 26/02/12 12:29 PM Posted 26/02/12 12:29 PM Yeah no sh*t. I washed my car prior to the cruise and had to rewash it today. Please plan a cruise Steve that doesn't involve RAIN!
Guest newl Guests Posted 26/02/12 11:32 PM Posted 26/02/12 11:32 PM Spotted black F6 Tornado this morning north bound Beachborough/west bound Gnangara 1DMA837, smelled like it had a tune too. If you're here on the forum, your left rear brake light is out mate.
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 27/02/12 02:19 AM Posted 27/02/12 02:19 AM (edited) Spotted black BA/F XR6T this morning heading through Gt Eastern Highway / Hardey Rd intersection - 7.30am.No spoiler, same looking rims as Kyles F6 but with the white surround not red, very clean looking. Edited 27/02/12 02:20 AM by Ciaran
XR6T James Member 169 Member For: 15y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Western Australia Posted 27/02/12 02:22 AM Posted 27/02/12 02:22 AM Spotted Silver XR6T "ON PSI" bout 30 seconds ago haha very clean looking me like.
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 17d Gender: Male Posted 27/02/12 02:54 AM Posted 27/02/12 02:54 AM Hey guys looking for some injectors and a fuel pump. I am aiming for 330-350 rwkw. I just pretty much want to run a 11. What fuel pump should I buy? and what injectors? Was thinking 60lb siemens deka? I am just buying parts for now and storing them.Am I going to need anything else other then exhaust, intercooler and a surge tank?PM Slash, he has some Deka's for saleYes I do, $200 & they're yours... Almost brand new I ran DEKA 60's in my F6 & it ran a 10. They're plenty big enough for a car running upto 400rwkw & much nicer at idle than the 80's I'm told.
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 27/02/12 02:56 AM Posted 27/02/12 02:56 AM That's a good deal!
.BLKPHN. Legacy Donating Member 283 Member For: 15y 7m 14d Gender: Male Posted 27/02/12 04:02 AM Posted 27/02/12 04:02 AM yer iv seen that fg on psi heaps around trigg ayynice car anyone no it??
.BLKPHN. Legacy Donating Member 283 Member For: 15y 7m 14d Gender: Male Posted 27/02/12 04:04 AM Posted 27/02/12 04:04 AM also spotted a yellow xr6t dropped on its arse yesterday on the coast near marmion had zorst no spoiler etc didnt see anythoing else
Brods Member 433 Member For: 16y 2m 7d Gender: Male Posted 27/02/12 05:18 AM Posted 27/02/12 05:18 AM Paul is the phn running? Get my ute back tomorrow hopefully. Should go for a squirt soon.
.BLKPHN. Legacy Donating Member 283 Member For: 15y 7m 14d Gender: Male Posted 27/02/12 05:31 AM Posted 27/02/12 05:31 AM Ha not yet bud I sent Simon an email just waiting called him but no answer so playing waiting game I'll go for a squirt in ya car will be wicke ayy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now