WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 5d

Hey Steve "squeak squeak".....????

Guys anybody got,got access to a safe reliable car trailer. Im going to need to drag the blue POS into my friendly local fraud service centre to get the NEW PCM recoded to the BEM. I'l need a trailer with a decent winch as I will need too winch it on (obviously)

Otherwise any suggestions for a decent trailer hire mod in the midland/ellenbrook/malaga/wangara areas?

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 1m 9d

Yeah but your car has less horsepower than it's model code! That or it's 32 thousand, if so I'd like to whore a ride next time you cruise it :turboboink:

32awhp is heaps.

* Belmont parking staff who assured me it wasn't deep.

* My insurance policy clearly states that all modifications are covered, and when I mentioned to this to the boss, he backed down and said it would be covered.

It is also stated in my terms of employment that we we provided with safe and secure parking, which on this night was Blemont race course controlled be parking attendants. It states that we must park there or face managerial intervention.

To clear up any confusion, they insurance company will cover me once they have pulled the heads off to see if there is actual damage to the rods.

Hahahaha did you forget to use italics in that post?

* YOU decided to drive through the puddle, regardless of what parking staff told you.

* Your policy covers the modifications if they are stolen from the car, stolen with the car or the car is crashed/burnt with them on like any/every other policy out there. It in no way covers broken engines/boxes/diffs etc caused from modifying your car.

Again, YOU drove through the puddle. Burswood didn't splash water in the carpark & say "drive through or get sacked", did they? Even if they did, you'd have to be an A Grade idiot to listen...

Also, Falcon I6's have a head, not heads :thumbsup:

If you get it fixed, good on you for milking the system. If you don't, give up & stop sooking on the internet about how hard done by you are.

Guys anybody got,got access to a safe reliable car trailer. Im going to need to drag the blue POS into my friendly local fraud service centre to get the NEW PCM recoded to the BEM. I'l need a trailer with a decent winch as I will need too winch it on (obviously)

Otherwise any suggestions for a decent trailer hire mod in the midland/ellenbrook/malaga/wangara areas?

I know it's a drive, but BP in Kwinana have a brand new, read: awesome, trailer & it's cheap..

Would of offered mine but I sold it recently.

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 1d

Luke , there is a guy on Perth falcons advertising in the for sale section ( recoding) might be worth a look

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 3d

Good news so far Luke, no mutant rats in the wheel well today so far. Still would like the lower BJ's though :blush: I think I'm due, don't you? LOLOLOL!!! Man I'm funny.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 5d

post-7403-0-37621800-1312264588_thumb.jppost-7403-0-37621800-1312264588_thumb.jp

here's two

Arron, got hold of David the guy with the IDS that can do Parameter resets. he has an E-series with a BFT motor in it that has a couple of tune issues so Im going to have a look at that for him and he's going to sort my car out.

Thanks for the heads up Mate appreciate it!

:spoton:post-7403-0-37621800-1312264588_thumb.jppost-7403-0-37621800-1312264588_thumb.jp

heres two more

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 3d

Wait wait...the ball stud part doesn't sound as nice.

• Member For: 15y 8m 30d

Who's sooking? People asked for an update so I gave it to them.

Steve, still driving car hence why I'm not trying to push them too get it fixed too quickly. It's booked in at their mechanic for Monday and then we'll go from there.

In other news, open bar at Eve nightclub from 8-10PM for my Certificate III in Hospitality graduation... Was a very messy night, ended up at The Deen sh*tfaced. Withdrew $100 at start of the night and got home with $50 left (even after paying for taxi home :D). Awesome night.

Edited by Grug

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 23d

Dw about him Grug :freak: , Glad to hear they are going to do something about it, im insured by the same company and they have been really good in regards to mods etc.