RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 25/01/11 03:49 PM Posted 25/01/11 03:49 PM spotted on Warton Rd Thornlie, Grey BF Numberplated BF TURBO
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Posted 25/01/11 06:12 PM Posted 25/01/11 06:12 PM Im thinking of getting personalised plates, do not know what to get, lol.
FPV_R-spec Member 64 Member For: 16y 1m 18d Posted 26/01/11 12:56 AM Posted 26/01/11 12:56 AM Im thinking of getting personalised plates, do not know what to get, lol. 4L TURBO
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 1d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 26/01/11 01:29 AM Posted 26/01/11 01:29 AM spotto steph in armadale this afternoon.I need to come in here more often!
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 26/01/11 05:36 AM Posted 26/01/11 05:36 AM 4L TURBO The plates on Deans ute, im keen for them if I cant get what I've applied for
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 26/01/11 05:38 AM Posted 26/01/11 05:38 AM Im thinking of getting personalised plates, do not know what to get, lol. got any ideas?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 26/01/11 06:08 AM Posted 26/01/11 06:08 AM (edited) I suggest anything from the "NV" series due to their classy nature.I have ideas for my plates but need the full 9 char poly's which cost too much for me to justify right now!! Frustrating.Another idea is a really confusing series of numbers/letters which is impossible to memorise. Saw an HSV pictured which was like that, hard to get reported I guess Oh here's an idea which I find funny but wouldn't put on my own car as it's for business use[TBAGGED U] or [T BAGGEDU] to point out the T is for Turbo.I thought that up ages ago but actually saw TBAGZ on a Expensive Daewoo up here in the hills yesterday. Edited 26/01/11 06:11 AM by -SteveR-
FPV_R-spec Member 64 Member For: 16y 1m 18d Posted 26/01/11 06:31 AM Posted 26/01/11 06:31 AM got any ideas? $1000 is a good starting point or make me a offer gee that would look good on your car
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 26/01/11 06:40 AM Posted 26/01/11 06:40 AM $1000 is a good starting point or make me a offer gee that would look good on your car [/quote I'd give you $1000 for them but cant do anything for a couple of months
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 26/01/11 10:13 AM Posted 26/01/11 10:13 AM :spotted: BF typhoon, yellow, typhoon 1 plates heading north on Mitchell crossing the river....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now