arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/11/10 01:12 AM Posted 21/11/10 01:12 AM Does anyone have a spare 19 inch FPV rim any style will do as long as it clears brembos. Gutter rash OK as I only want it for a spare, I already have a 19 inch tyre.
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 21/11/10 01:16 AM Posted 21/11/10 01:16 AM Does anyone know if the PW Surge Tank kit is universal for Ute and Sedan?
phatboy Member 6 Member For: 20y 4m 18d Posted 21/11/10 01:41 AM Posted 21/11/10 01:41 AM Hopes & dreams.T04z is a marginally better turbo than a 3540 on XR6T's, so it's not going to be hard to top one... If everything stated about the GTX series is true, it will trump the T04z.Do you have info that would suggest otherwise?read the compressor maps
Guest Slash Guests Posted 21/11/10 01:11 PM Posted 21/11/10 01:11 PM Have a set of used Nizpro Valve Springs here as well as a set of Siemens Deka 60lb squirters.Injectors need a good clean (would recommend they go through a parts cleaner atleast), and the Valve Springs are in unknown condition. Pulled them out of my built motor after 1500kms or so & upgraded to Atomic springs as I didn't believe Nizpro ones could handle big enough boost.$150 & they're both yours...Only offering to WA people as I can't be bothered with postage atm.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 22/11/10 06:05 AM Posted 22/11/10 06:05 AM Cheap as chups...I could buy the springs as backups and onsell the squirters Not that I'd be that capitalistic.Do springs wear out over time? I'm assuming yes they do? Still got stockers in my car (BFII and all) but I had a little worry about bad idling a while ago.
310_FSX Legacy Donating Member 126 Member For: 16y 11m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane QLD Posted 22/11/10 08:30 AM Posted 22/11/10 08:30 AM (edited) Guys,Have a set of brand new 4 pot rear brembos for sale in the classifieds includes, lines, brackets, discs & pads, set up to fit an FG, not sure if they'd fit a BA/BF with the current bracket config..Funds going to a good cause.. helping me pay for my new cooler, surge, injectors, and exhaust free delivery to anyone in Perth..I'm also chasing a panel beater to re-spray my front bar and a good car detailer if anyone is or knows of someone who is good at their job.Cheers, Edited 22/11/10 08:36 AM by 310_FSX
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 22/11/10 08:43 AM Posted 22/11/10 08:43 AM How are you planning to stop? Know a few Detailers and just had a bumper sprayed come up tops... are you NOR or SOR?
310_FSX Legacy Donating Member 126 Member For: 16y 11m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane QLD Posted 22/11/10 08:53 AM Posted 22/11/10 08:53 AM How are you planning to stop? Know a few Detailers and just had a bumper sprayed come up tops... are you NOR or SOR?Got the brembos on the front... they should pull me up, If I dont sell them I'll slap them on, would just prefer to see the bank balance looking a bit healthier at the moment.Im north side mate, who'd you go with?
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/11/10 10:00 AM Posted 22/11/10 10:00 AM Cheap as chups...I could buy the springs as backups and onsell the squirters Not that I'd be that capitalistic.Do springs wear out over time? I'm assuming yes they do? Still got stockers in my car (BFII and all) but I had a little worry about bad idling a while ago.If your going more power Steve , grab them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now