Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 08/09/10 02:14 PM Posted 08/09/10 02:14 PM (edited) Nah that's Kaels new car.Anyone dealt with logitechshop.com.au before?They had G27 wheels this morning for $325 inc shipping and tonight they are at $399 but that's still much cheaper than elsewhere.Sound legit? Edited 08/09/10 02:21 PM by Mat
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Location: Perth WA Posted 08/09/10 03:16 PM Posted 08/09/10 03:16 PM PLE are $419 and local.. otherwise $379 at PCDIY over east... JB' sell em?? il ask my mate
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 5d Posted 08/09/10 08:46 PM Posted 08/09/10 08:46 PM I better not lose all my money when I go over to Sydney, need some left over for GT5 and G27 wheel.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 09/09/10 01:40 AM Posted 09/09/10 01:40 AM PLE are $419 and local.. otherwise $379 at PCDIY over east... JB' sell em?? il ask my mateYeh JB's sell em. I was thinking of politely asking if they'll match the price and if the answer is no, just get online or something.PLE could be the go cause even $419 is cheaper than elsewhere
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 6d Gender: Not Telling Posted 09/09/10 11:10 AM Posted 09/09/10 11:10 AM Hey Kael... when I was in a XFT getting car done I saw a Red BF Phoon with TUFFOON plates... I thought your Phoon had those plates... you sell them?CheersRichardWhat Mat said mate. That's the former Otway CAT600 mobile I sold the blue car for about 6 months ago, having some work done.Glad to hear yours is going well mate!
MercuryXr6Turbo Member 361 Member For: 18y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 09/09/10 12:44 PM Posted 09/09/10 12:44 PM Cheers Kael... going to Simon is the best thing I ever did with that car... couldnt be happier now. Probably wont go much further with the BA, possibly value springs and get him to take care of my servicing but will be returning to him when I upgrade that's for sure!!! Good luck with the red beast then... that was already pretty heavily modified hey? What are you getting done ?Gotta say that blue F6 was a bit of a freak though... tough carCheersRichard
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Location: Perth WA Posted 09/09/10 01:34 PM Posted 09/09/10 01:34 PM Yeh JB's sell em. I was thinking of politely asking if they'll match the price and if the answer is no, just get online or something.PLE could be the go cause even $419 is cheaper than elsewherelike I txted today, a bees dick under $400 thru my mate at JB's if anyone else is chasing one as well..
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 09/09/10 01:45 PM Posted 09/09/10 01:45 PM that's a really good price manho!! Obviously I dont need it until a week before GT5 arrives but apparently a new PS is being released?? Well HDD or something has been improved.I emailed the blokes who were selling them for $325 and they indicated they wouldn't be at that price in the near future!
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 09/09/10 03:11 PM Posted 09/09/10 03:11 PM Manho, I might end up buying it sooner rather than later as I get the feeling these will be in short supply soon??Let me know when you can get it!
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Location: Perth WA Posted 09/09/10 09:57 PM Posted 09/09/10 09:57 PM I can get it whenever you want except today cause im flat out working in sunny Piara Waters then Aubin Grove FFS.. il grab it Monday for ya prolly.. or Sat if im round that way... you persuaded the big cheese to jam my GPS in ya work ute yet hahah
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now