Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Posted 26/04/10 07:47 PM Posted 26/04/10 07:47 PM I'm in Ballajura, don't really mind driving anywhere Steve, if I want to hook them up to this mute button, will I need to go and buy anything to replace the button with? As it doesn't push in or anything, it is solid.
Guest Slash Guests Posted 27/04/10 12:32 AM Posted 27/04/10 12:32 AM I know the one, can't recall his name but yea I'm pretty sure we met at that Good Friday blat. Guys, if the weekend of the 15th/16th of May suits everyone then my garage is free for use should it provide the most convenience. Should squeeze 5 or so cars pretty well.Will have Halo's fitted when you leave, just might not have any rims
WARCHILD Member 205 Member For: 18y 26d Gender: Male Location: Kingsley, WA Posted 27/04/10 01:13 AM Posted 27/04/10 01:13 AM I Loved my XF...Morrocan beige...slammed on 16" Magnums...limo tint and last of the carby'sUnfortunately havent got any photos of it :(
KeepLeft Member 240 Member For: 17y 3m Gender: Male Posted 27/04/10 06:12 AM Posted 27/04/10 06:12 AM (edited) [KEEP LEFT] blue G6ET apparently overtaking people in the emergency lane, pretty sure he's on here, if so your a complete muppet.funny you say that I had a text from a mate saying a clown in a xr6 or g6e with them plates went past him aswell wtf are you thinking mate (I worked for rac for three years and nearly got cleaned up from wallys like this ) Oh and at the irony of [KEEP LEFT] overtaking on the left...in the emergency lane??That was either not me, or you're mistaken. I've never been in an emergency lane for any reason. I'm not saying I'm a good driver, but I've never done that. I have sometimes had 2 wheels just past the outside lane on roe hwy to see the traffic ahead quickly, but NEVER on the emergency lane side. Edited 27/04/10 06:17 AM by KeepLeft
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 27/04/10 06:33 AM Posted 27/04/10 06:33 AM Haven't had your car in for a service or anything around that time have ya?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 27/04/10 09:32 AM Posted 27/04/10 09:32 AM Or, can you have a space in the plate and have KEEPLEFT with no space? Could be a clone? Do you drive a blue G6ET?
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 3d Gender: Not Telling Posted 27/04/10 09:56 AM Posted 27/04/10 09:56 AM Will have Halo's fitted when you leave, just might not have any rims Cool, how's that glass house treating you?
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 27/04/10 10:24 AM Posted 27/04/10 10:24 AM does anyone know where to get hurst shifters from in perth?
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 27/04/10 12:44 PM Posted 27/04/10 12:44 PM (edited) my tail shaft is in a really bad way lol going to miss my car for a while Cheers for the hand Mikey! Grats on the time too Edited 27/04/10 12:47 PM by djkice
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 27/04/10 12:51 PM Posted 27/04/10 12:51 PM Was anything else damaged besides the shaft DJ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now