Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Lost Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

don't edit that, it's gold, but I just sprayed beer all over comp screen

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Just lookin out for a sister

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Came up very well Ego! Looked even better in person on Sat night. So hard to get good pics of the polished bits isn't it

Its inspired me to pull out my polished cover and fit it some time this century!! :P

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted (edited)
But I want pics of pretty shiny box.

:spit:

My screen nearly just got sprayed the hard stuff (Pepsi Max) too!

Shiny stuff looks awesome Brendan! Heeey Mike? :beerchug:

PS: Why are we talking about Mark's load? :blink:

Edited by Man-Pants
  • Slippery when dry
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Foot Hills W.A
Posted

You Krazy boy!!! your car aint slow bud you went past me the other night like I was standing still!!!....Spotted a nice F6 ute this morning about 5.30am with a massive red AC/DC sticker on the back window plates were EVL F666 or something to that effect....anyone here???

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Yep TUFFOON is still sitting at XFT :beerchug:

Should be able to sneak down there tomorrow during work & take her home :)

Simon's ute = :blink: .... I never thought Id hear an XR8 idle like that or turn the tyres on the private road with quarter throttle.

  • Drift Queen
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 23d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perth
Posted

bwahahahahahahhahaha farkin hell.until you guys said that it didnt even cross my mind

funny as f*ck though

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH WA
Posted

Thanks for the compliments fellas. I'm worried now that I've started something that I cant stop! More bling and polishing to come.

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted

come on mate my airbox is shinier than that :D

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH WA
Posted

And that would be it though..for now!

I also saw a nice shinny turbo on Sat night that I wouldn't mind having!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...