discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 26/05/09 01:22 PM Posted 26/05/09 01:22 PM D, our tix are also arena 1, best in the place I'm told? Bought online Not sure you wanna be near my mate and me though. Saw Disturbed and was totally drenched by the end. Flicked sweat all over everyone around us hahaha...good show!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 26/05/09 02:13 PM Posted 26/05/09 02:13 PM Yeah true true, over on AFF it's anything worth spotting so I guess I carried the idea over here. I am a spotting whore after all...but getting less keen lately at any rate.Spotted a blue T sedan with big shiny FMIC going down hampton rd yesterday morning, nice shockwave I think. Best colour ever.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 26/05/09 02:53 PM Posted 26/05/09 02:53 PM So much hate Stef!!Photo's of supercars and the GTR's FTW!
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Location: Perth WA Posted 26/05/09 10:32 PM Posted 26/05/09 10:32 PM I cant wait til summer and we can start a "Spotted on west coast highway in short shorts and bikinis" thread...
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 27/05/09 12:58 AM Posted 27/05/09 12:58 AM Nang I actually spotted u in a bikini and ray ban aviators on WC Hwy just the other day!Getting ready for summer are we.
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 27/05/09 02:56 AM Posted 27/05/09 02:56 AM Was next to a lightning Strike T last night just after 10pm on Leach hwy going towards Freo. Tried looking over, but couldn't see much being night-time and all...
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Location: Perth WA Posted 27/05/09 03:06 AM Posted 27/05/09 03:06 AM fark yeh did you like my new g banger and rollerblades???
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 27/05/09 03:16 AM Posted 27/05/09 03:16 AM bwhahahah rollerbading....Hardest part of rollerblading is telling your parents your gay!
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Location: Perth WA Posted 27/05/09 05:31 AM Posted 27/05/09 05:31 AM no sh*t, im proud to say I have never worn a pair of rollerblades in my life
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 27/05/09 06:13 AM Posted 27/05/09 06:13 AM You know, me and my group of mates used to blade... In my fitter days I was pretty good, could grind rails, jump stairs n sh*t at our high school. Used to hit up Craigie and Cherokee every week to!7 or 8 of us were pretty tight but would u believe few years later 3 of my mates turned out to be gay. 1 you could always tell, 1 bloke slept with 6 or 7 girls during year 12 and the 3rd came out shortly before he died when we were 21.I pretty much blame teh blades lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now