Guest Guests Posted 26/02/09 07:02 AM Posted 26/02/09 07:02 AM With a body like yours, why pay for it Kael?? Just open your flouro work-shirt & walk down the beach :hiwelcome:
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 26/02/09 07:11 AM Posted 26/02/09 07:11 AM $4.5k could have you a pretty good time dude....... I cant help ya though. I only pimp NOR!!
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 26/02/09 07:25 AM Posted 26/02/09 07:25 AM Hairy muff, Dean, hairy muff. Scotty, I am NOR
Guest Guests Posted 26/02/09 07:31 AM Posted 26/02/09 07:31 AM No you're not you scumbag, you live in the sh*thole they call Helena Valley
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 26/02/09 07:32 AM Posted 26/02/09 07:32 AM Says he who lives in Rockingscam
Guest Guests Posted 26/02/09 07:34 AM Posted 26/02/09 07:34 AM Mate, I don't try & deny that I'm like a King in Rocko cause I drive a nice car & don't collect welfare! Lmao
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 26/02/09 07:38 AM Posted 26/02/09 07:38 AM Nice car As for welfare you just haven't been to centrelink yet to claim ya unemployment pension
Guest Guests Posted 26/02/09 07:49 AM Posted 26/02/09 07:49 AM Well mine's nicer than your's, that's all that matters I wont be unemployed ever...
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 26/02/09 08:00 AM Posted 26/02/09 08:00 AM Wash off the piss from the dehydrated aboriginals on warm export & it would look alot better. Oh wait....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now