Guest Guests Posted 25/02/09 12:23 PM Posted 25/02/09 12:23 PM (edited) its at the work shop nowwhen do you get your car back? not that I'd keep up but keen to take it for a cruise on the weekend.I wants same engine that this escort has. yb 2 litre cosworth from the rs500 cosworths Edited 25/02/09 12:35 PM by 03XR6T
Guest Guests Posted 25/02/09 12:24 PM Posted 25/02/09 12:24 PM Haha get it while it's hot D... He's nearly over the hill
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 25/02/09 12:26 PM Posted 25/02/09 12:26 PM (edited) FARKIN OUTH MATE. That looks awesome.Gets tuned next Friday (not this Friday) and then Gearbox comes out on Saturday then a few days of bedding in.I call shotgun. Edited 25/02/09 12:33 PM by Adrian6T
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 25/02/09 12:40 PM Posted 25/02/09 12:40 PM Well shame I couldn't catch you Ross! Maybe next time.And yeah Dean I'm a busybody and love instigating random mini cruises with other nice Fords on the roads. Used a quarter of a tank just after filling on Tuesday arvo, driving nowhere at all. Some say I have too much time on my hands...my shirt just says "I am the stig" lol (shhh...it was a present)Maybe GAM3 ON is an employee there? Should have shade cloth for those bays if the things are going to sit out there for weeks on end...
Guest Guests Posted 25/02/09 12:43 PM Posted 25/02/09 12:43 PM If Adrian has shotgun, I call 'Driver'. You can stand on the footpath Esky
Guest Guests Posted 25/02/09 12:48 PM Posted 25/02/09 12:48 PM lolthat might be safest, it not exactly easy to drivesteering is stupidly heavy and the breaks don't have power assistance, it actually quite scary, more so then the ute in the rain
Guest Guests Posted 25/02/09 12:50 PM Posted 25/02/09 12:50 PM They don't call me 'nails' for nothin... 'Ard as Nails' they reckon!! Lol
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 25/02/09 12:54 PM Posted 25/02/09 12:54 PM Man that cossy was nice...hope for some hot pics of your car esky! Wish my air filter was 15cm from my turbo hahaha...
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 25/02/09 12:55 PM Posted 25/02/09 12:55 PM that might be safest, it not exactly easy to drive and you need really short legs to drive it.Dean should be ok in that department.
Guest Guests Posted 25/02/09 12:59 PM Posted 25/02/09 12:59 PM Short 'outer' legs just make the middle one look all the bigger! HahaUnrelated, my old man picked up an Ego BF Tornado today, 200kms, dual zone, leather, hard cover plus a free FPV jacket & floor mats for $39k onroad. Not bad I thought?He's already put the order in for Flash 3, squirters, pump, dump, cat & tune so should be into the 11's shortly with a Headsex tune seeing as he's in VIC
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now