Guest newl Guests Posted 20/02/09 01:21 AM Posted 20/02/09 01:21 AM Sweet! Give 'em a hoi from me too.
Guest Guests Posted 20/02/09 01:21 AM Posted 20/02/09 01:21 AM Trade in Them 6pots are just begging to come off & go on my car
Guest Guests Posted 20/02/09 01:26 AM Posted 20/02/09 01:26 AM I got no pennies to spend on a new onewhen we get a contract for another big job however, its gone
Guest Guests Posted 20/02/09 01:31 AM Posted 20/02/09 01:31 AM So in about 4 - 5 years then?? Who's Voldermont??
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 20/02/09 01:37 AM Posted 20/02/09 01:37 AM You guys dribble more $h1t than a hooker's bottom on a double shift lol.
Guest Guests Posted 20/02/09 01:39 AM Posted 20/02/09 01:39 AM harry potter spec, the bad guythe tuner how cannot be named
Guest Guests Posted 20/02/09 01:44 AM Posted 20/02/09 01:44 AM It passes the day quicker talking rubbish.Haha Harry Potter fan & lived in China! You learn something new every day...
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 5m 30d Posted 20/02/09 03:08 AM Posted 20/02/09 03:08 AM I might as well pipe up then!!
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 5m 30d Posted 20/02/09 03:10 AM Posted 20/02/09 03:10 AM Haha yeah I would be good to do an old school cruise. Im catching up with Allan friday night so I might try and talk him into making and appearance too!I'm definitely in for an old school cruise! Picked up my G6E Turbo on Wednesday and keen to go out for a spin anytime!
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 20/02/09 03:37 AM Posted 20/02/09 03:37 AM (edited) Ford_Power - Not sure if I spotted ya a couple weekends back near Mullalloo...I was pullin out of beach carpark and a black sedan with plates [FORDPOWA] or something like them drove past.Quick wave was exchanged too!Was it you? Edited 20/02/09 03:38 AM by Dirty32
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now