sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 28d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 19/02/09 10:43 PM Posted 19/02/09 10:43 PM In China?Small and innocent.. Do you still have nightmares ?
RapidF6 Member 125 Member For: 18y 29d Gender: Male Location: Fremantle, W.A. Posted 19/02/09 10:55 PM Posted 19/02/09 10:55 PM (edited) I bet our F6 is better. Edited 19/02/09 11:08 PM by RapidF6
Guest newl Guests Posted 19/02/09 11:44 PM Posted 19/02/09 11:44 PM spotted FPV 007 in bunnings carpark on sundee I think it was... or Sat??? fark knowsheh trying to remember WTF I was doing at Bunnings on that day. lol
Guest Guests Posted 19/02/09 11:45 PM Posted 19/02/09 11:45 PM Haha Esky the Chinaman Anyone keen on the bushfire cruise tonight? Me & Adrian will be there...
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/02/09 11:59 PM Posted 19/02/09 11:59 PM Spotted: Old School WA members reapearing Long time no see Newl
Guest newl Guests Posted 20/02/09 12:19 AM Posted 20/02/09 12:19 AM Heya Luke! I see you're shifted into the new house with the Mrs. Congrats!Wonder how many old timers we can get in on this one.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/02/09 12:22 AM Posted 20/02/09 12:22 AM Haha yeah i would be good to do an old school cruise. Im catching up with Allan friday night so i might try and talk him into making and appearance too!
Guest Guests Posted 20/02/09 12:27 AM Posted 20/02/09 12:27 AM yep, providing my gearbox gets the green light that's it ok. its making a few odd clunking soundsif not I'll drive ross's car stef, yes I still have nightmares, I went to councilling n sh*t, but it hasn't helped
Guest Guests Posted 20/02/09 12:32 AM Posted 20/02/09 12:32 AM So it's getting checked out tonight or this arvo? We'll be there before the cruise so may see you there
Guest Guests Posted 20/02/09 01:14 AM Posted 20/02/09 01:14 AM later this arvohe who cannot be mentioned is working late tonight, so he said drop in and he'll have a look the box holds 2nd as you pull up to the lights then lunches itself back it 1st. its not too good
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now