WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 25d

The kit I had delivered was very very late. The kit was great as most of it was plazmamans and the parts added on (not plazmamans) was average.

The packaging was also not up to standard and the box it was in was luck to arrive in one piece.

Edited by Adrian6T

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 15d

Guess I was just the first person to speak up eh...

But like I've continually said, the issues which several of us have experience are just minor issues which IMO are simple enough to sort out. Really dont think it would cost any extra either. Adrian bought up a good point about the box. Mine was crap but honestly how hard is it to get a box made up with your name on it that's strong enough to hold the weight. You'd be very stingy to whinge about an extra $5 if it meant your gear arrived nicely. Missing parts could have been sorted with a simple checklist. All the instructions need is someone with a decent camera and photoshop skills. Bit of quality control is all it takes.

My car isnt going to be heavily modded (so even monza spec woulda been fine) so I couldnt really care less (and im sure it'll do the job still) but if your spending 5-10K, I'd just buy Process West gear I think

Edited by Mat

• Member For: 15y 11m 6d

This type of thing makes you wonder if its worth it at the end of the day, as Mat said, if your gonna go heavy with mods go better gear.. I was thinking of ordering a whole bunch of gear from Rapid but these things change your mind...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 15d

Well Zaf, its a tough one cause there are many cars running good power on his gear with no mechanical issues whatsoever.

Waddya do!!

Regardless who you go, if I was spending the amount you are, I would make sure it arrives perfectly (box, instructions, peices etc) and I certainly wouldnt pay for anything until the day it's being sent. 10/20% deposit is fine but no the full amount.

Current economic situation will see tuning / performance workshops under a bit more pressure which will now mean that these small problems will make the difference between a profitable business and one keeping afloat.

Edited by Mat

it'll make good power

the plazmaman core he uses is good, and the pipes are big so its going to make power. however I would spend a few extra dollars to get something of higher quality

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 6d

Spotted a red BA on Mitchell freeway around lunchtime today heading north. Had an XFT sticker on front windscreen, a F6 Cooler was the only noticable mods - plates [1BKR 095]... Anyone?

Also spotted [5INFUL] on Crimea Street today, plates on a Mondeo XR5 Turbo though so not sure if he has got rid of the envy machine...?

• MASSIVE MEMBER
  • Member For: 18y 10m 15d
Spotted a red BA on Mitchell freeway around lunchtime today heading north. Had an XFT sticker on front windscreen, a F6 Cooler was the only noticable mods - plates [1BKR 095]... Anyone?

Also spotted [5INFUL] on Crimea Street today, plates on a Mondeo XR5 Turbo though so not sure if he has got rid of the envy machine...?

Yep the envy machine is gone. It was time for a change.