WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 10y 6m 28d

I'm entered. Unsure if I will be there since I'm am only just flying home from work tonight and my car needs a full tune done on it with the new combo haha. Plus it's meant to rain or something aswell so that won't be there if it's wet all weekend.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 19d

Thy was a fun 3 days!  The number of cars was a lot less than the previous 3 years I have entered which was a bit disappointing but all in all it was great and had no dramas!  

• Member For: 10y 6m 28d

Was definetly way down on numbers compared to previous years. Managed to get 1hr on the Dyno for a full tune on the new ecu before the event and stock motor loved it on the limiter all weekend.

Link to Sunday powerskid finals. My blue sh*t heap can be seen @29min. Dumped 4th on the line. Nice G6E 2 cars after me aswell.
https://www.facebook.com/powercruisepromotions/videos/1263582767014745/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 7m 1d

Spotted a really tidy white BFII F6 R Spec parked outside a place on Guildford road at about 4.15 on Wednesday. Had a big exhaust, and a number plate like 'RO 01" or something like that, definitely 'RO' at the start. Looked like a country plate, like the 'shire' ones. White plate with black writing. Very nice car.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d

Lots of Ferrari's on GEH leaving that show and shine where the president put the 430 Scuderia into the wall

Reid Hwy ballers:

Black Audi R8 on Wednesday arvo

Yellow Aventador or possibly Huracan on Thursday arvo

• Member For: 7y 6m 6d

Hi Guys

New member here. Just got into an 08 FG XR6T with the ZF gearbox. No mods planned yet just want to drive and enjoy it for a bit. 

Ive already done some reading around, I know turboknapp from years ago. 

Maybe see see some of you on the road. 

Cheers

Martin

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 7m 1d

Welcome aboard Martin!

Definitely mate, if you've got any distinguishing modifications or accessories (or custom plates even) let us know what to look out for! The forum is great, lot of friendly, and exceptionally knowledgable people. Only thing you'll need to be able to handle is some banter and sarcasm, this site is riddled with it haha.

I've got a new ve-hicle on the way, so keen to get on a cruise in the next month or two, so we should definitey arrange one.

Our cruises have always been a lot more sedate than the holden/jap car cruises. Less being stupid, more enjoying the group chit chats and driving. Generally lots of flutter going on though! haha.

What suburb are you in mate?

• Like 1