• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 20d

Hard to beat that offer!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 18d
3 hours ago, furiousgibbon said:

so replacing the lot with P-Zeros. 

Which ones is the good Pzero? I feel like theres 2 different types....Pzero Nero then Pzero Nero MO or something? 

You should be trying the re003 like I did :P plus buy 3 get 4th free and they are nice and sticky (not as good wet weather like the goodyears I had, but decent enough if you're not being dumb in the wet). Paid $855 fitted (Bob Jane Morley) 

• Member For: 16y 8m 25d

I went with the standard P-Zero. It's hard to figure out how the hierarchy goes, there's P-Zero, P-Zero Rosso (low end, avoid), P-Zero Nero and Nero GT (mid range, wouldn't bother), and P-Zero Corsa System, which I think uses different treads and compounds front/rear for maximum performance ,but I didn't look into them much.

Pretty sure the one on the new Sprint is just the standard P-Zero. I have only read good things about them, I paid just over $1400 but I needed 275s at the rear.

I did look at RE003 and S001 but the cost was a little bit more and I think the P-Zero will be the better tyre. 

• Like 1

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 6m 10d
13 hours ago, Krazy Kyle said:

also ordered $500 worth of sound deadning, so that will be a project for next week. Will be pulling out all the interior, so  Phil (Bogan), will send you some pics of my rear speakers,  see if they have spacer not. would like to re-mount them so they are pointing a little more towards the front. feels like they dont do much how they are mounted now.... so much to do....

Thanks mate, that'll be good. Although I dont know when I will get to do mine.

Got two bike projects on the go, one is a full rebuild, the boss wants overhead cupboards in the kitchen and we're now looking at going on a (boat) cruise in June.

The car is the last thing I mess with, cos it aint broke.

I can hear my poor wallet whimpering.

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 6m 10d
On Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 7:32 PM, Boganspeed said:

Does anyone have a little plate bender I can borrow?

Nobody I know has one of these so I found a basic el cheapo 30" press brake fo $99 that I'll grab tomorrow from Automotive Paint Tools and Equipment on Gibbs st, just over the other side of the railway line from the Carousel.

If you're in the area tomorrow before 1pm, I recommend stopping in and having a browse through.

The place is like an old school Aladdin's cave with shelves and shelves stacked with all sorts of stuff you never knew you wanted run by  a couple of crusty old dudes that know where everything is and not a computer in sight.

Its a cool old place.

• Like 2