WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 23d

Last night, after packing up from the drags, my low beam decided not to work.

I checked whatever fuses I could find, even swiched the low and high beam relays cos high beam works. No change.

I didnt want to leave it there with my race trailer and two bikes so after I gave up,I drove home hiding behind my son's car with only my fog lights and parkers on and all my fingers crossed.

Any idea's where to look ?

I'll be able to have a closer look in the daylight this arvie.

• Member For: 17y 1m 15d

Ya'll, if anyone is keen for the MK2 ICC conversion kit and HIM I've decided to get rid of mine. Partly due to dollars and because I just prefer the factory setup even if the iPhone does play up a little.

PM or post if you are interested.

• Member For: 15y 9m 11d

Last night, after packing up from the drags, my low beam decided not to work.

I checked whatever fuses I could find, even swiched the low and high beam relays cos high beam works. No change.

I didnt want to leave it there with my race trailer and two bikes so after I gave up,I drove home hiding behind my son's car with only my fog lights and parkers on and all my fingers crossed.

Any idea's where to look ?

I'll be able to have a closer look in the daylight this arvie.

Combination switch on the steering column Phil.

This.

The wire inside the plastic stalk has snapped. Happens on BA/BF regularly.

I had the same thing happen on my Tornado.

I've got a spare switchgear here if you want to plug it in and test it (ie confirm that's the fault). I'm in Como - number is 0418 922 500.

I also know a guy in Cannington who's got BA and FG wrecks at his house right now (ie easy to get a replacement today).

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/89684-2006-fpv-tornado-f6-ute-cleanup-resurrection/page-2#entry1521882

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/89684-2006-fpv-tornado-f6-ute-cleanup-resurrection/page-3#entry1537922

• Member For: 15y 11m 5d

Phil I just read your thread on the F6 and what a excellent write up. Perfect attention to detail!

What I lernt from a detailer was use a small scrub brush on carpets that had hairs or sand deep it, that would loosen them and the vacuum would it suck up.

Edited by TaHa
  • Like 1

• Member For: 11y 4m 21d

Ripper, had someone bang into the rear end of the ute on the way home tonight.

Damage doesn't look TOO bad, spewing I didnt have the towball in though, would've probably saved it.

Mainly a light scuff along the back bumper, a decent dent in the haymen reece towball slot thingy, and another couple of scuffs/scratches on the rear bumper in spots.

Guy doesn't have insurance apparently, he said for me to get some prices to get it sorted though, we'll see how this pans out.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 3d

Hopefully he didn't give a fake name, have heard of people having a large amount of difficulty in pinning down the at fault driver after being given fake details!