purplexr6t Member 21 Member For: 16y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Bellevue, W.A Posted 09/03/10 01:36 PM Posted 09/03/10 01:36 PM People like following me maybe lol thought may as well join I was apart of the cruise for about a whole 5 minutesForced Obsessions D, Purple's crew.nah a few of our clubs (Forced Obsessions) members were there...but it was a running on empty cruise...your ute looks fairly nice I have to say...
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 09/03/10 03:41 PM Posted 09/03/10 03:41 PM G'day all, does anybody know about what is required from the police when you change a motor from one car to another? Do you need to get an engineers report and if so, can someone point me in the right direction of who does these?Cheers Brendan
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 09/03/10 04:00 PM Posted 09/03/10 04:00 PM Is it the same kind of motor going from one car to another, or something like a 6 cylinder being changed to a V8 or something?If its the same kind of motor im sure its just a matter of submitting a form with the new engine number on it, at least that's what I did when I put in a new 250 into my XF (which already had a 250 in it).
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 09/03/10 11:09 PM Posted 09/03/10 11:09 PM nah a few of our clubs (Forced Obsessions) members were there...but it was a running on empty cruise...your ute looks fairly nice I have to say...Oh cool, Had some variety of decent cars from what I saw even a mitsibishi. Cheers dude
kevo Member 286 Member For: 18y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Wanneroo, Perth WA Posted 10/03/10 01:24 AM Posted 10/03/10 01:24 AM Spotted a black BA / BF sedan on whitfords Ave near whitfords shops on Saturday 6th, Anyone here?I was in mine but it was heavy traffic so we couldn't play
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 1d Gender: Male Posted 10/03/10 01:28 AM Posted 10/03/10 01:28 AM (edited) G'day all, does anybody know about what is required from the police when you change a motor from one car to another? Do you need to get an engineers report and if so, can someone point me in the right direction of who does these?Cheers BrendanBrendan, if its a striaght replacement, than its just a case of filing in a form at the pits and submitting it (think it needs to be the welshpool pits as they are the technical centre, might also be one technical centre up north too cant remember which) but fortunatley you dont have to show them any other mods you have. if its a bigger motor than what ever it is registered for, than its an issue (not always a huge issue depending on what your doing but may involve emissions testing which is rooted). you will need an engineer eventually (once they catch me lol 7.7L in place of a 5.0 haha) I`ve got a list somewhere in my office I`ll have a dig round for. Also,if this is the case and your going bigger motor into something than I`d say post it up on Antilag, peeps there are alot more in key with motor swaps than I imagine this joint would be. I`ll update once I find this list. regardsRoss Edited 10/03/10 01:42 AM by tinyplums
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Gender: Male Posted 10/03/10 07:21 AM Posted 10/03/10 07:21 AM Been spotting Sixappeal last few days on Welsphool Road, heading towards Cannington side...You wouldn't have noticed me as im in the Daily Hiace van heading oppisite side.
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 10/03/10 09:38 AM Posted 10/03/10 09:38 AM Caught out are you working in the area?
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Gender: Male Posted 10/03/10 12:46 PM Posted 10/03/10 12:46 PM Nah I live in Cannington lol, Been working doing some work in Balga recently so been using Welshpool Road to get on Leach -> Tonkin
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/03/10 01:21 PM Posted 10/03/10 01:21 PM Love the Leach->Tonkin Section Spotted a red BF T with standard plates on GEH Bypass/Roe/GEH tonight! Tribal tatted arm on the driver.Also spotted my 5" cat being delivered, woohoo!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now