Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Was the spider pic necessary you should of seen my face. Eeeepp

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Hey at least my avatar isn't a huntsman on a toilet roll anymore!

Good news Grug! Then comes the inspection hey :buttonit:

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

I've seen enough spiders today to last me for the whole year I think! :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 12d
Posted

Yes, hoping to god that you can't notice the difference between the painted panels and the unpainted ones..

Also spotted white XR6T on malaga drive at about 6:45PM yesterday

And I think I spotted Kael walking into the Riviera room at Burswood Casino around 8:30:00 then leaving the room at 8:30:30. Am I right or did I see someone who looked just like you?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

WTF is the Riveria Room? Place for teh Balla's?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted (edited)

Also ordering a new toaster. Only 30eu but reckon postage will be a mofo

1654i.jpg

Who wants to wake up a look at a jesus in a bit of toast when you can start the day dreaming of better places to be

Edited by Mat
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also don't hit the Cas hardly ever so google says:

Riviera Room

Warmth, sophistication and style are what make Riviera Room the ideal gaming environment for anyone seeking the excitement of high stakes play

Edited by -SteveR-

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...