Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Howdy Ross

Mark & I were thinking same thing. Need a run but we're off to Vegas & Disneyland next weekend so thinking 2nd w'end in Feb (although the sunday is Valentines Day - doesn't bother me!!)

Some where nice for lunch? Was thinking maybe York /New Norcia but dams all good too...

Mat try Ketumba in Legian I think its on Melasti double story place up big stairs (the creme brulee is killa here french guy owns it) or Ultimo & Rumours in Seminyak for a good feed.

D

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Think I have one of my usual style maps to New Norcia (is that where the monks and a bombed bakery are??)

D, we staying at Grand Mirage in Nusa but I shall hunt around for that. Meeting up with mates in Seminyak at one stage apparently and if all goes to plan we are going to try and go to Sumatra

You must be getting very excited... Asian countries are one thing but the US is a longgggg way so I'd imagine it'd be major, major excitement.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Over on the "FLASH" side Mat !! Make your way to Sanur and go to the Beach Shack its owned by a Perth guy who is great its a top little eatery.

Yeah getting most excited. Kids are almost unbearable which is understandable. breakfast with the disney princesses (jena) and Brads is looking for rides - somebody has to go on Tower of Terror with him..

D

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CANNINGVALE wa
Posted (edited)

g day guys just got back from working away for awhile fixing dump trucks in 48degrees in cloudbreak :3gears::dontknow: just down for 6 days cooling off a bit and some :fishin:

im in the running for the pedders car of the year haha feel free to vote for my car november winner :beerchug:

http://www.pedders.com.au/ and click the show us your car banner then the ford forums banner !

Edited by GCTXR6
  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

What do I get if I vote for you??

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Ohhhh and spotto DJKICE in the last few pages of the Street Fords mag I bought while at the airport. Congrats mate, too bad you didn't get car of the month though, spewin! :)

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

+1 voted :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CANNINGVALE wa
Posted

What do I get if I vote for you??

haha a warm and fuzzy felling that you may have helped a west aussie take the tittle :beerchug::dontknow:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CANNINGVALE wa
Posted

what I got up to when at work and

one lucky ute driver that was uninjured happend on the weekend before I got there

073.jpg

074.jpg

075-Copy.jpg

072.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CANNINGVALE wa
Posted

is anyone?? or does any one know off a good no win /no fee lawyer regarding a unfairdismissal case ??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...