Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/11/09 04:48 AM Posted 06/11/09 04:48 AM What brand of bushes is Simon using? I have a superpro and it's bangs and clunks still just as bad as when the standard one was fisted.The rear bush Simon uses is a polyurethane bush the has 4 holes molded in to allow some flex, he also replaces the front two diff bushes with a style he gets custom made which helps support the rear bush
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 06/11/09 05:56 AM Posted 06/11/09 05:56 AM And I've just spoken to Simon and he's keen for a group buy if we can get 10+ sets!Looking at around 460 for the 3. Doesn't include fitting of course and its a saving of about 50 bucks I think. Can you diy or is it a workshop job?I'll post up a thread when I get home and hiddeous can edit it so it looks like I know what I'm talking about haha
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 06/11/09 06:41 AM Posted 06/11/09 06:41 AM Nolathane IIRC. Which bush did you replace Brendan? I've only heard good things about Superpro - so I brought a complete set yesterday + upgraded links, Bilstien shocks & new springs to further lower the rear....I replaced the main diff bush and then the front two with factory items. Sounds like I should have rang Simon damn it :-( You're car will feel much nicer after the suspension mods....my dampers are cactus a well :-( Its only a matter of time before some part of my drive train (engine, cv's, diff and/or clutch) explodes so will attend to these minor problems then!
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/11/09 07:52 AM Posted 06/11/09 07:52 AM Its only a matter of time before some part of my drive train (engine, cv's, diff and/or clutch) explodes so will attend to these minor problems then!:lickmahpussy:...........I gotta admit i dont have the same faith in the sedan that i did in the ute......
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/11/09 07:54 AM Posted 06/11/09 07:54 AM Where's frostyboy when you need him?? He's got the full XFT diff bush setup in his phoon
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/11/09 08:09 AM Posted 06/11/09 08:09 AM so stock it hurts :lickmahpussy: stock enginestock intake/coolerstock exhauststock turbostock brakesstock suspensionstock rims and tire (yes SP3000's)Stock stereoStock tuneStock fuel pumpStock dog turds on the lawnEnd of an era!
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 06/11/09 08:10 AM Posted 06/11/09 08:10 AM D!! Wat a complete asshole, I doubt she will get a cent out of it. She would have to take you to court and even then she will lose.Hope ya boy is ok and call her up and demand a new bike!!
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 11d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 06/11/09 09:54 AM Posted 06/11/09 09:54 AM thanks Stef. He'll be OK Lots of bruising and swelling on his leg. So lucky he's a lefty and was holding a ball in his right hand so not on the handle bars or his hand would be mangled. bl00dy biatch... D
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/11/09 10:31 AM Posted 06/11/09 10:31 AM Not good D. Hope hes ok. No sympothy here for drivers hitting push bike riders.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 06/11/09 11:25 AM Posted 06/11/09 11:25 AM I bet!Yeah I don't think she'd look very good in court, suing for hitting YOUR kid. AFAIK in accidents they apportion blame %'s to each involved party anyway so she can hardly sue you for the full amount anyway
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now