Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Is... is that your avi?

Yep :D

Took me about 30 seconds to do, don't worry. ;)

Time is short as I have a Uni assign due thurs >_>

Wish I had time for my first drag outing!

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Stef needs to see this, she thinks I'm weird! Of course I loled...so I guess she's right.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Guys are the symptons of a failing fuel pump using bulk fuel, far more smell and its making a loud noise (awesome!!)?

LOL steve, sif club baby seals!

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

All in jest my good man.

Time for a new fuel pump eh? Congrats! haha

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

LOL nah, its not for the taxi! One of them is already waiting for after clutch but my uterus starting to die. Have a new Navara coming October so she has to hold out until then!

Bourbans and entourage perfect way to end the work week!

  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted

Guys are the symptons of a failing fuel pump using bulk fuel, far more smell and its making a loud noise (awesome!!)?

LOL steve, sif club baby seals!

I dont think a failing feul pump will be using more feul. It would be hard to start sometimes and you car will be leaning out.

  • 12" member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 5d
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted

ROFL @ pedobear comic!!!

some funny as fook comics round

8217_148564702222_615397222_3401260_8270441_n.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kingsley, WA
Posted

Spotted a Dash FG F6 on Hutton Street on saturday, "F6 310".

Spotted today on freeway a Sensation G6E Turbo "REV 59"

Both looked rather tidy.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Thanks guys. The pump is very loud, people look at me like WTF. Also Adrian, she's hard to start somedays.

I'll have a look around for any leaks Ross.

Did your car get tuned?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...