Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Ginja Ninja
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Hahaha Kice! I should re-phrase that, you cant use your power to go in a straight line!

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted

mmm 1/3 times I can use all my power to go straight in dry :P

sucker for the wet though

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted

wooo sold my rims.

and saw me shiny new cooler :D plus airbox etc

the joy next couple weeks will bring :mellow:

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Spotted Kice passing time sitting in his go go mobile at Simons hahaha...I forgot to check out the building itself, was too surprised to see people there on a Sundee!

Think I heard the Ford cruise this arvo, lots of car noise at any rate. Wish I'd known, woulda tagged along for a bit.

  • Team Xtreme
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)
also something epic but I shall keep that one on the low. something that has a lot of HP though :D

I have no idea what you would be talking about. Did it sound good but? Look good?.

Edited by Xtreme F6
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)
Ross, I assume Esky went over the weekend. Any pics??

nar couldnt be f*cked, went south instead for the weekend.

rains made for a mental weekend.

IMG_7448.jpg

dj, you know when you will be getting shiney new cooler fitted??

Edited by tinyplums
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CANNINGVALE wa
Posted (edited)

spotted black phoon (stig) and white phoon (toy4dad) in toodyay yesterday at the targa west (or should be renamed the evo west lol) :innocent:

who else has a wierd format on the forum now like a low fi version ?? :bye:

Edited by GCTXR6
  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted

Im sure you have more pics then that. Where is the big Mud Slinger?

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m
  • Gender: Male
Posted

will have pics sorted later today

few broken bits over the weekend, matts rangie = split fuel tank and broken gearbox & transfer case.

my cruiser is at toyota now getting, new alternator, new indicator lens, thrust bearing and clutch assembly, result from oil comsumption test not good so putting seal kit in it and if it keeps chewing oil = new motor

so all in all a great weekend.

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted

next couple days hopefully :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...