discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 15/06/09 03:02 PM Posted 15/06/09 03:02 PM (edited) whoah nice rims and fat sizes hahaha! that audi I spotted hooning in traffic yesterday (see wa spotted thread) had vertini's on I think, dunno the model. been seeing that brand a lot the last 2 days...conspiracy clearly...chat to ya tomorrow arronm, cheers.edit:HAsame ones!!! look different side on there, optical illusion!edit again...the first pic are Mclaren, second are "fashion" which is what I saw. my bad. looked good on the audi. you be tuckin rubber like mr audi man? hehehe! Edited 15/06/09 03:08 PM by -SteveR-
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 15/06/09 03:05 PM Posted 15/06/09 03:05 PM Don't really get what fap is all about?**fap* is to rub one out lol
GCTXR6 Member 295 Member For: 18y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: CANNINGVALE wa Posted 15/06/09 11:06 PM Posted 15/06/09 11:06 PM Guys, anyone know much about the new Datsun Navara D22's. In particular the DX 4x4 single cab / trayback? I need a new work bunky and now we get the 30% cut thing. Not sure how it all works but accountant says yay Any good or should I look at something else. Cant be performance based or anything!!would look at a hilux the zd30 diesel in navara is a bit fragile ,I worked at nissan a few years back and changed out a heap of the zd30 diesels in patrols (same engine)
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Location: Perth WA Posted 16/06/09 12:45 AM Posted 16/06/09 12:45 AM ^^^ I remember the pootrol 3L motors being a bit of hit and miss but I thought the Nav diesel was totally different???? if they are the same then I'd be looking at a Toyo Mat... or just beg/plead/forge the paperwork so you get a petrol Nav then order the Nismo or Stillen blower kit from the states on the company visa !!!
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Location: Perth WA Posted 16/06/09 12:57 AM Posted 16/06/09 12:57 AM spotted Sensation with argents FG F6 with plates FG F6 09 or something on marmion on the weekend.. farken very nice car - blue on black looks horn
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 16/06/09 02:36 AM Posted 16/06/09 02:36 AM Hi guys,I have my SMB 4\" exhaust for sale in the for sale thread. Prefer WA buyer.CheersAdrian
Guest newl Guests Posted 16/06/09 02:42 AM Posted 16/06/09 02:42 AM Spotted 'SHOCKWAVE' with a big shiney FMIC yesterday on Tonkin just before the Reid turn off. Would have sucked to be him though as there was a recent accident just before the lights.
LeighD Legacy Donating Member 255 Member For: 22y 1m 19d Location: Perth Posted 16/06/09 02:43 AM Posted 16/06/09 02:43 AM What is going to replace it Adrian?
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 16/06/09 03:11 AM Posted 16/06/09 03:11 AM that's Masons car. Had a photoshoot with his car, turned out alrite hey.
Guest newl Guests Posted 16/06/09 03:17 AM Posted 16/06/09 03:17 AM That's the one! Looked quite clean, almost as it does in the photo too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now