Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Northam/Perth
Posted
Gotchya

PS: F&F sucked :nono:

might have to get videos loaded up on youtube and then post here ay kael???

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

That's the price a mate's mate quoted me for respray and dent fix on my roof panel. Would be much easier than a front bar I'd think, maybe I'll ask for your friends number D when I decide to get it done :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Northam/Perth
Posted
:ohnoes:

Might have to STFU and stop dropping your guts :stirthepot:

I think by memory it was you and also remember you had that gay bloke chating you up kael... dont denie it...

hahaha.... nice umm.... fireworks kael....

  • 12" member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 13d
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted

spotted Mat turning down a beer last night when pickin up his new 'exterior body modification device' !!!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Northam/Perth
Posted

nah not yet.... gonna upload em tonight... fark knows how you got away without blowing your tyres man.... me and dez were jus gobsmacked, cant forget to mention the 200m long powerskid, actually there was a few, but I wont remind you of the other ones....

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

No Worries Steve

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

Spotted what I'm sure was a black XR/GT B series (had GT rear wing but didn't see body well) with...the Peugeot bonnet vent mod seen around on forums. Looked good for the 0.25 sec glance I got while going through my green arrow!

edit

Oh yeah it was sitting at the lights on hampton road/high st in freo.

Edited by -SteveR-

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...