Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
Oh and saw Tocchi driving the phoon in Scabs too

yeh. had to slum it due to the FG being still at Ford

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

somethingawful.com/forums is a good one adrian. hunt out the comedy goldmine sub-board.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
:tonguepoke:

Hey you can't talk to me like that Stevie, I have a tattoo!

:blush: I'm scared to ask what that means :furious:

  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted

Was soooo bored at work this arvo I shot out to collect my new wheels from near the airport and fitted em up out back.

Was a catch 22 where if Id have wanted them delivered to work, they wouldnt have arrived until after xmas / new year!

Glad I did though, came up alright!

No pics yet though - Sorry.

  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted
Was soooo bored at work this arvo I shot out to collect my new wheels from near the airport and fitted em up out back.

Was a catch 22 where if Id have wanted them delivered to work, they wouldnt have arrived until after xmas / new year!

Glad I did though, came up alright!

No pics yet though - Sorry.

Well then hop to it mate there is plenty of day light still.

  • Cant wait to drive it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Golden Bay,WA
Posted
Thanks Scotty don't you mean 20-21 :blush:

I'm pretty much nearing 30 doesn't feel like it though.

But cheers for the birthday post even though your a day late lol

:wub:

haha its all down hill from here mate :blink:

although I quite like the idea of getting older 30 aint such a bad thing I get upto the same shenanigans just with better toys and more expensive booze I still get told to act my age so nothing changes really

Hey Bluute, nice avatar :blush:

haha thanks mate this photographer guru I know knocked it up for me

cant remember his name though :blink:

:idunno:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Aaawww crap!

sorry Stef HOPE U HAD A TOP DAY , BUT U R PROLLY STILL CELEBRATING!!

was completley bombed @ work today ended up doing the gift wrap stall thing cause we're not that busy, totally mind numbing but who cares I would have never found out the JB had GT for the Wii if I wasn't there....

cant wait til Thursday so I can rip that out..!!

  • Cant wait to drive it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Golden Bay,WA
Posted
It only sounds sh*te if you have a hi flo cat as well :roflmbo:

:beerchug: hey ive got the highset flowing cat you can get :beerchug: and mine does'nt sound to bad

although ive got hotdogs instead of just straight threw's which give it a nice little burble

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...