Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 04/12/08 04:57 AM Posted 04/12/08 04:57 AM So I wonder if it has antilag? sure sounded like it! Cool little car. I've only seem a couple up close and I dont think it suit someone over 6'4?? Also keep an eye on Carbon Court... More exotics hanging around now :D
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 7d Location: Perth WA Posted 04/12/08 05:02 AM Posted 04/12/08 05:02 AM Guys, does anyone need any pallets or know of anyone who does.. I've got a 3 dozen or so that I would rather give to someone local than throw out. Some are pretty crappy but some are good. No cheps or loscams of course.Also, if anyone needs a detailer, let me know... Have a good customer at work that's doing some stuff on exotics (today I saw him doing two Cayenne turbo's) and he does a lot of porka's etc. Work is top shelf but also attracts a top shelf price tag I think :(I think archistone give a few bucks back per pallet, I thought it was $8 each.. 8*36 = happy ending!!!
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 7d Location: Perth WA Posted 04/12/08 05:04 AM Posted 04/12/08 05:04 AM LOL Dean, we dont pay peanuts but we still get monkeys...That'll hurt a few people perhaps D?no sh*t, that dude that engraved the same dogs name twice on the ID tags needs some help ROFL
Guest Guests Posted 04/12/08 05:13 AM Posted 04/12/08 05:13 AM Sucks about the Focus D... Another long week ahead in the Magna!I'll be waiting for the track day so I can do reverse donuts & big handbrakey's around AHG in it
Guest Guests Posted 04/12/08 05:17 AM Posted 04/12/08 05:17 AM Spotted 4lturbo in titans 2 dayBeen smashing the limiter again Goran??
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/12/08 05:41 AM Posted 04/12/08 05:41 AM Sucks about the Focus D... Another long week ahead in the Magna!I'll be waiting for the track day so I cando reverse donuts & big handbrakey's around AHG in it talking about the track day and handbrakeys... ive been practicing mine hahaha.but in the wet lol
Guest Guests Posted 04/12/08 05:43 AM Posted 04/12/08 05:43 AM Yea that's all XR8's are good for. Haven't got enough power to get the rears spinning through gears so you have to lock em up to have fun
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/12/08 05:46 AM Posted 04/12/08 05:46 AM Lol im not denying that.how do you make a XR6T a true sleeper?put XR8 badges on it
Guest Guests Posted 04/12/08 05:54 AM Posted 04/12/08 05:54 AM Haha good call How do you make an XR8 appear faster??Put 'XT' badges on it! Lol
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/12/08 06:02 AM Posted 04/12/08 06:02 AM how do you make an XR6T emo?cut its wastegate hose
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now