AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 24/08/07 09:15 AM Posted 24/08/07 09:15 AM anyone up for a cruise tonight??If I can get a few quick interests I'll organise something
-MOKSTA- Member 59 Member For: 19y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 24/08/07 09:27 AM Posted 24/08/07 09:27 AM really tempting SilhoutteI just got the new DBAs fitted today too.but the footy is on mate...
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 24/08/07 09:31 AM Posted 24/08/07 09:31 AM really tempting SilhoutteI just got the new DBAs fitted today too.but the footy is on mate... Listen to it on the radio haha
-MOKSTA- Member 59 Member For: 19y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 24/08/07 09:34 AM Posted 24/08/07 09:34 AM but then I cant here the BOVoh, and the sound of all you guys overtaking me maybe that's a good thing
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 24/08/07 09:37 AM Posted 24/08/07 09:37 AM I'm getting beaten by even the most average high performance cars at the moment, effing wheel spin is a shocker hey lol If you wanna come let me know mate, if you can't no worries at all
-MOKSTA- Member 59 Member For: 19y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 24/08/07 09:44 AM Posted 24/08/07 09:44 AM haha wheelspin ay! I wish I had your problems!yeh prolly give it miss tonite. my CAPA box comes next week from KPM so Id be keen to get out n give it a run after that. be good to meet some of yas too.hey for u and all the others in WA my msn is [email protected] if yas wanna add.have fun tonite mate haha love them little pics
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 24/08/07 10:05 AM Posted 24/08/07 10:05 AM ANYONE??????????????Come on guy's don't make myself and Dean (03XR6T) be the only ones!
DORKO Member 340 Member For: 19y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 24/08/07 11:07 AM Posted 24/08/07 11:07 AM Saw the 5inful car today in West Perth. Hot looking Xr mate.Dorko
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 21y 11m 30d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 24/08/07 11:15 AM Posted 24/08/07 11:15 AM ANYONE??????????????Come on guy's don't make myself and Dean (03XR6T) be the only ones!Drive down to Margs and I'll be in it for sure ...........better hurry up before I have to many Wild Turkeys................................................TO LATE.................................
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 21y 11m 30d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 24/08/07 11:33 AM Posted 24/08/07 11:33 AM (edited) Anyone going to Collie burnout and drift day on the 9th of Sep ?I am Might be a good excuse for another cruise Edited 24/08/07 11:42 AM by velociTy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now